Another CMMOS mod preview?!?

Geez, why don't they publish the damn thing instead of posting all these damn previews? :rolleyes:

Der Schweinestall Pz VD (early) thanks to the gracious permission of KwazyDog for the use of his excellent "add-on" Panther pack.

DS_PzVD_early_Preview.jpg

It will have all the usual CMMOS bells-and-whistles, with unit markings, tactical numbers (no mirror image problems on this model :D ), and Nazi aerial recognition flags.

And, featuring our patented "Unreal colors formulation." Just pulling your leg Gunslinger ;)

Gordon

Howdy fellas.

My God that looks SWEET ! My fav panzer all dressed up and pretty ! Got's to have me one of those and FAST ! Publish the darn thing already, I'm running out of drool over those preview piccies

Lol , same here , thats a darn nice panther ya got there. Can't wait for all these beauties you've been showing us. Please keep up the great work.

Well, I'm currently crawling out from under the initial CMMOS v4.00 installation issues and am finalizing CMMOS v4.01 (to address the problems discovered), as well as being inundated with the rush of conversions of existing mods to CMMOS as well as new CMMOS mods. Still, I'm hoping within the week at the latest.

Gordon