Zoiks!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Vader's Jester

Bakersfield is a major cross-roads
and

We are also a primary mail distribution center for the USPS in sothern California
Ahem, Bakersfield is not "major" or "primary" in any sense of those words. :D It is a stinking, fetid, rotting hellish place that only truck drivers could remember or even want to remember. :eek:

I think the only place worse is Fresno or maybe Los Angeles :D

(Edited because I forgot to say I am glad you finally got your copy and now even living in Bakersfield is bearable. ;) )

[ September 27, 2002, 05:57 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Originally posted by Vader's Jester

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> Bakersfield is a major cross-roads

and

We are also a primary mail distribution center for the USPS in sothern California
Ahem, Bakersfield is not "major" or "primary" in any sense of those words. :D It is a stinking, fetid, rotting hellish place that only truck drivers could remember or even want to remember. :eek:

I think the only place worse is Fresno or maybe Los Angeles :D

(Edited because I forgot to say I am glad you finally got your copy and now even living in Bakersfield is bearable. ;) )</font>

Originally posted by ex PFC Wintergreen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Eric Alkema:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MikeToth:

Isn't Bakersfield out in the middle of nowhere..

Actually Bakersfield is out in the middle of an oil field.... but that's beside the point.</font>

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by bobo:

Oh great Vader... Leave the brotherhood of the

un-CMBB. Well there is hope for today.

Bobo

Sorry bobo. :( I realy hope you get yours today. I know how it feels. smile.gif </font>

Vader,

I would like to Thank You, publically, for taking the time and trouble to sort out the US ordering of CMBB for myself and the couple of other Euro guys that you are helping out.

Glad to hear that the package arrived safely your end and the discs all seem to work ok.

Vader,

I would like to Thank You, publically, for taking the time and trouble to sort out the US ordering of CMBB for myself and the couple of other Euro guys that you are helping out.

Yeah, what he said. This scheme of BFC is really doing wonders for the cross-atlantic relations, isn't it ? :D

On behalf of myself and Mattias, with whom I have unfortunately lost contact : THANK YOU; KEITH !!