CMBB arrived in Germany!

Tomlin

Just to let you know, I got my copy of CMBB (German language version) today. One day before the official release date! Preordered it about two weeks ago from CDV.

Great! Now where are the keys for my Panther?

Don't be envious!

Greetings from Munich

Tomlin

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scipio:

I got it!

I would be a little jealous, but I know you couldn't possibly be enjoying it as the CDV copy protection and WaffenGrenadier substitution are simply ruining the entire experience for you.

Steve</font>

ParaBellum,

First thanks for all the screenshots! Remember our little Sturmtiger at the sneak preview :D

Upon reading that CDV shipped early I checked the homepage of Mediamarkt in Pratteln, Switzerland and they got CMBB there. Release date said 17.9.02!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

One phone call and Im on my way!!!!!!

Bye....

Marcus

Originally posted by tools4fools:

ParaBellum,

First thanks for all the screenshots! Remember our little Sturmtiger at the sneak preview :D

Upon reading that CDV shipped early I checked the homepage of Mediamarkt in Pratteln, Switzerland and they got CMBB there. Release date said 17.9.02!!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Bye....

Marcus

Hehe, go get it, Marcus!

Just one tiny little problem here....

I actually had a lot to do today 'cause I knew tomorrow and the rest of the weekend I'd play CMBB 'till I drop. Then it came.

But then, who needs food, money and clean clothes anyway? :D

Originally posted by ParaBellum:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by tools4fools:

ParaBellum,

Upon reading that CDV shipped early I checked the homepage of Mediamarkt in Pratteln, Switzerland and they got CMBB there. Release date said 17.9.02!!!!!!

Bye....

Marcus

Hehe, go get it, Marcus!

Just one tiny little problem here....

I actually had a lot to do today 'cause I knew tomorrow and the rest of the weekend I'd play CMBB 'till I drop. Then it came.

But then, who needs food, money and clean clothes anyway? :D </font>