Good city fight scenarios?

I'm looking for suggestions regarding good city fight scenarios. I've played Vossenack-A Second Chance, Knock Em All Down, and To The Last Man, all of which I enjoyed a lot and recommend. But if there are others that you've played and think would make a good PBEM game, please let me know. Thanks!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Germanboy:

I totally forgot, Berli's 'Liberation of Hyéres' is also a good city fight. Available at Der Kessel, like all good scenarios :D <hr></blockquote>

Toulon Nightlife and Liberation of Toulon are also urban fights. Sollies-Ville is set so most of the action takes place inside the town, so that may also be considered an urban fight

Thanks, guys. I will take a look at those...

Andreas, I tried both versions of To The Last Man, and enjoyed both quite a bit. Managed to kick my opponent's tush pretty badly playing Axis on yours (sorry, CD!). Circled him with a noose and tightened! :D

I recently playtested "The XXX Corps arrives at Son", which I would recommend. I'm not sure it's into circulation though. It has masses of allied Armor trying to take a bridge over the Wilhelmina Canal. Part of the map (2/3) isn't city, but it is still a good scenario.

Regards,

Ryan

Keith, I got home late last night so didn't have much time for CM. I was going to go with "Toulon" but whenever I open it I crash to desktop. :( So I think Gottendamerung is it but I need to finish my setup. Not sure if the Toulon file is corrupt or if it's just my machine -- it's been a bit flaky of late.

And that's "revue." tongue.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Buckeye:

Hey Andreas, whaddaya mean, review? What's a review? Isn't that some sort of burlesque show? :D <hr></blockquote>

A review is what you are going to write on those scenarios you play, or else.

How about that for a definition? :D

I liked Gotterdammerung, especially since I used to work in Cologne just over from the cathedral. Only drawback was that that crappy McDonalds where they always gave me cold fries wasn't included in the model. I was looking forward to blowing the hell out of that place and that one bitch of a manager. :cool:

Also, it's a big city map with a hell of a lot of burning buildings, so if your processor is a bit flaky like mine, it can be a very laggy experience, even with all the graphic effects turned low.