Want to brush up on your tactics? Need to add to your home library? Books now on sale

Battlefront.com is proud to announce the grand opening of our new Battlefront Bookshelf Area.

This new area will showcase selected titles for sale covering a wide range of subjects and topics.

Currently we feature six titles from the popular and acclaimed Nafziger Collection. Just the thing to get you into the right mindset for the forthcoming CMBB!!!

Have a look at what's on our shelf and add it to yours!

<p align="center">Click HERE to peruse the book titles for sale in our Bookshelf!</font>

Madmatt

[ June 13, 2002, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Hmmm. It's a bit buggy me thinks.

Once I selected my 4 books it showed me a summary and said I could proceed to the checkout. But I could find no checkout link/button.

EDIT: Oh yeah. And there is no "Delete selected item" button.

I'll order 'em when it's fixed up. smile.gif

Gpig

[ June 13, 2002, 03:13 PM: Message edited by: Gpig ]

Gpig, i have checked all the links and pages and they appear okay to me, can you double check the order pages once more for me please?

Also what browser and version are you on and what is your desktop resolution set to?

Maybe you need to scroll down some more?

You should see a screen like this:

bookstore.jpg

Madmatt

[ June 13, 2002, 03:51 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Hey Matt, minor problem with the bookshelf. On the PURCHASE screen, when I click on the title it doesn't go anywhere (looks like the redirect javascript is missing), but when I click on the books picture it works. Just thought I'd let you know. I'm running IE 5.5 with service pack 2.

Hmmm. Must be on my end, I reckon.

I'm using Netscape (version 4? I'm not sure . . .) and I'm running it with LINUX on a PC.

The page looks the same, but it doesn't give me a scroll bar. In other words, the bottom of my screen shows the verisign logo (and the byline below that), but none of the order buttons below that. (Even though there is space for them.)

To add to the mystery, when I try to resize the page, my browser crashes. :(

Hmmm. Strange. Guess I'll order from home. smile.gif

Gpig

Originally posted by Madmatt:

The currently featured books are just the begining. Let us know what other titles and types of books you would like to see.

Madmatt

Well, if its not too early to start asking:

Maps! Maps! Maps!

Firsthand accounts would be cool, as would low-level accounts of battles, etc. Basically good CM scenario material.

WWB

DAMN!

Okay lets look at monthly expenditures shall we.

Rent - 500.00

Car - 600.00

Ins. - 200.00

Utils - 150.00

Misc - 100.00

Battlefront Addiction - just keeps growing and growing!

Can I just give you guys access to my bank account and you guys have a direct withdrawal? Maybe just send you a couple of paychecks a month?

Thanks Guys! More money going out and no way to explain it to the little lady. :D

I'd also shell out major DOOOOlahrs for an historical overview of the Eastern Front war.

I know there are plenty of books out there that cover the war, but are there any like . . .

Mostly interested in all the battles, locations, maps, forces and timelines. Some political/cultural background would be welcome but not needed.

Something just to help my immersion factor and educate me at the same time.

smile.gif

Gpig

Originally posted by Priest:

DAMN!

Okay lets look at monthly expenditures shall we.

Rent - 500.00

Car - 600.00

Ins. - 200.00

Utils - 150.00

Misc - 100.00

Battlefront Addiction - just keeps growing and growing!

Can I just give you guys access to my bank account and you guys have a direct withdrawal? Maybe just send you a couple of paychecks a month?

Thanks Guys! More money going out and no way to explain it to the little lady. :D

If your paying 600 a month for your car your have other issues that no Battlefront.com fix can resolve!

Damn, even my 300ZX was only 400 a month!

Madmatt

Hey I just bought a $700 car. Runs great!

Anyway, how about the ENTIRE line from J.J.Fedorowicz? They have the most amazing books, and I really need an excuse to buy "Panzertaktik"! Also,, how about those OOB booklets from Neihorster? Man, I would love to get a few of those, but they are hard to find. I also agree witrh regimental histories (as well as the "Abteilung Histories" of some famous tank abteilungs) and MAPS MAPS MAPS!