Thank God Ewan McGregor Aint Singing! CMMOS 3.02 Released! Now with Sound Support!!!!

MarkEzra and Pvt. Ryan,

That's very peculiar because I develop CMMOS on a Win98SE machine. Frankly, I'm clueless, but it appears that you've at least got a work-around. If I can reproduce it, I'll add it to the list of known "gotchas".

Gordon

A couple of links don't seem to work: Kinney's trees (both scattered and full) and the All Hedges/rough rules set 352 won't dl. EVERYTHING else....man what a job you've done!...works perfectly....Many thanks

Awesome work guys.....thanks for a job well done!

Has there ever been a CMMOS set of Tigers? Or did I miss something? Please tell me one is in the works smile.gif

One more question; Makjager hasn't released his new Tiger yet, has he? I've been out of the loop for awhile (my father is terminally ill).

Thanks again guys.

GG

All,

I've sent a revised set of links to Matt that should fix all the known link problems, please let me know via e-mail (gordonemolek@earthlink.net) if you find any more.

I thought someone was working on a "Tiger Mod Compilation" a la the "King Tiger Mod Compilation", but I could be wrong.

Gordon

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I had some trouble installing the Rule Sets. The first one installed just fine, but the others didn't actually install although the self extracting programs did "self extract." After installing them all (or so I thought), when I ran CMMOS only the first rule set I installed actually worked. I had to manually shut down several programs started by the installer via Alt-Ctrl-Del. Then I launched the next Rule Set installer, which worked, but then I had to manually shut it down again before installing the next rule set. I did this for each rule set and they all work fine now.

PFC Ryan,

First, congrats on the promotion (from MarkErza smile.gif ). Second, I seem to be having the same problem. Could you tell me which programs you had to shut down?

Thanks,

Ace

I don't remember the programs I had to shut down, but if you are at all familiar with the programs that are normally running, the ones you need to shut down are fairly obvious. There may also be more than one instance of a program running, so you would need to shut each of them down. If you aren't sure, restart your computer, hit Alt-Ctrl-Del and make a note of what is normally there. Then install the rulesets. The first one should work fine, while the rest may give you problems. If so, shut down the problem programs and proceed with the next ruleset. Also, restarting your computer after each ruleset would also accomplish this, but would be a bit more tedious.