CMMOS German summer uniforms preview - Lots of pics inside!

The following should be available on or around April 27 or whenever The Bald One has time to post updates. smile.gif

Here is a screenshot of the "German Uniforms" tab. The uniform options are broken down by branch of service (Heer, Waffen SS, Fallschirmjager, Panzer and Volkstrum), then by author with a "recruiting" poster for each service branch to denote the "groupings". Thanks to Philippe and Michael Dorosh for the posters images.

CMMOS_screen.jpg

I've tried to include some rarity and usage information for each uniform as well. This is designed to guide those who are not uniform grogs but want to select uniforms that might be appropriate to a particular time period or weather condition for a scenario. Thanks to Fernando for providing this information and putting up with my questions.

CMMOS_desc.jpg

This is an example of some of the uniform combinations you can get with the click of a couple of buttons. Below is AndrewTF's brown feldgrau Waffen SS tunic with summer oakleaf camo trousers and large chickenwire helmet.

AF_SS_options.jpg

More screenshots of new uniforms to follow as, according to UBB, I have too many pictures for a single post.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The following should be available on or around April 27 or whenever The Bald One has time to post updates. smile.gif

Here is a screenshot of the "German Uniforms" tab. The uniform options are broken down by branch of service (Heer, Waffen SS, Fallschirmjager, Panzer and Volkstrum), then by author with a "recruiting" poster for each service branch to denote the "groupings". Thanks to Philippe and Michael Dorosh for the posters images.

CMMOS_screen.jpg

I've tried to include some rarity and usage information for each uniform as well. This is designed to guide those who are not uniform grogs but want to select uniforms that might be appropriate to a particular time period or weather condition for a scenario. Thanks to Fernando for providing this information and putting up with my questions.

CMMOS_desc.jpg

This is an example of some of the uniform combinations you can get with the click of a couple of buttons. Below is AndrewTF's brown feldgrau Waffen SS tunic with summer oakleaf camo trousers and large chickenwire helmet.

AF_SS_options.jpg

More screenshots of new uniforms to follow as, according to UBB, I have too many pictures for a single post.

There are also some new mods included in this release that have never been released before.

From AndrewTF:

A new, darker feldgrau uniform for Heer, Waffen SS and Volkstrum. This uniform is more grey than his original feldgrau uniform and includes a sweater underneath an open tunic.

AF_Heer_dark.jpg

For Fallschirmjägers, a blue uniform with Luftwaffe insignia on the collar.

AF_FJ_blue.jpg

From Fernando, who makes a return to CM modding:

First, his new Heer uniform. This is a standard feldgrau uniform he created based on his reenactment gear.

FCB_Heer_front.jpg

This shot shows the very nice detail of the field gear. There are also several options for the amount of gear present.

FCB_Heer_back.jpg

Second, his new Waffen SS uniform. This is based on the BTS original dot camo but is toned down.

FCB_SS_front.jpg

Again, the detail of the field gear for this uniform is very nice as well.

FCB_SS_back.jpg

And last but certainly not least, a new Volkstrum mod from a new mod author, mchlstrt. After a few false starts with the Mac to PC file transfer thing smile.gif , I finally received this mod about a week ago and it was definately worth the wait. Very hi-res with several options. Nice job.

MLS_VS.jpg

Keith

There are also some new mods included in this release that have never been released before.

From AndrewTF:

A new, darker feldgrau uniform for Heer, Waffen SS and Volkstrum. This uniform is more grey than his original feldgrau uniform and includes a sweater underneath an open tunic.

AF_Heer_dark.jpg

For Fallschirmjägers, a blue uniform with Luftwaffe insignia on the collar.

AF_FJ_blue.jpg

From Fernando, who makes a return to CM modding:

First, his new Heer uniform. This is a standard feldgrau uniform he created based on his reenactment gear.

FCB_Heer_front.jpg

This shot shows the very nice detail of the field gear. There are also several options for the amount of gear present.

FCB_Heer_back.jpg

Second, his new Waffen SS uniform. This is based on the BTS original dot camo but is toned down.

FCB_SS_front.jpg

Again, the detail of the field gear for this uniform is very nice as well.

FCB_SS_back.jpg

And last but certainly not least, a new Volkstrum mod from a new mod author, mchlstrt. After a few false starts with the Mac to PC file transfer thing smile.gif , I finally received this mod about a week ago and it was definately worth the wait. Very hi-res with several options. Nice job.

MLS_VS.jpg

Keith

Originally posted by Spanish Bombs:

Very cool. CMMOS just keeps getting better and better.

BTW, looks like version 3.02 might have some other goodies too. Winter Wonderland I know of, but is "The Hills Are Alive" the long awaited "The Sound of Music" mod? ;)

Give that man a cigar !

Originally posted by Spanish Bombs:

Very cool. CMMOS just keeps getting better and better.

BTW, looks like version 3.02 might have some other goodies too. Winter Wonderland I know of, but is "The Hills Are Alive" the long awaited "The Sound of Music" mod? ;)

Give that man a cigar !