Oo it's get-tin' hot in here - I'm gonna take my Peng Challenge off...

Alright, since no one else seems able to start a new one, the task falls to me.

The Rules they are simple:

1. Never try to get to know the stripper next door.

- no wait, that's another set of Rules entirely...

"Manos, the Hands of Fate!"

If you're new, you're an SSN. Find out who the other SSN's are and challenge them to a game, roughly about the face and head. Do this individually, not as a group - for some reason this one really gets us all lathered up.

"Say it now and say it loud, I'm a cow, and I'm proud!"

What this really means is that your posts should be taunts, and your taunts should be imaginative and proud, yet simultaneously witty and free of references to body bits and other minutiae from areas below the navel. Colloquially this is known as the "Sound off like you got a pair, but not about your pair" rule.

"Oh my nose!"

If you can't figure it out, if you don't think it's funny, if you can't spell (in your own native language of course), or don't know the difference between "lose" and "loose", then Sod Off!

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am afraid YK2 that your sarcastic welcome is about as effective as using a rubber chicken to dry a towel, this indicates to me that your wit runs dry as fast as a droplet of water in the Sahara desert at midday, plzzzz spare me the lack of wit that depresses people on prozac

[ October 21, 2002, 07:35 PM: Message edited by: Switch_Back ]

Originally posted by Switch_Back:

I am afraid YK2 that your sarcastic welcome is about as effective as using a rubber chicken to dry a towel, this indicates to me that your wit runs dry as fast as a droplet of water in the Sahara desert at midday, plzzzz spare me the lack of wit that depresses people on prozac

Right then lads, THIS is what comes of having the incompetent write the rules.

Look here Switch_Hitter (not that there's anything wrong with that), Dame YK2 is a Lady of the CessPool and will be accorded proper respect at ALL times and is certainly NOT to be hounded (no matter how inadequately) by the likes of YOU.

Allow me to offer one small piece of advice if I may lad ... SOD OFF!

Off to my training session, which actually happens to be here in Salt Lake but it might as well be out of town as I'm staying at the hotel anyway. Back Thursday afternoon. Do TRY to keep the roaches away this time!

Joe

Persephone:

That was purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect (yes, I'm wearing my Julie Newmar catsuit tonight...).

Joe:

Re your "training". Remember that there are worse things to have in your mouth than the ball gag - try to keep up with the rest of the class this time, hmmm?

Originally posted by Switch_Back:

Oh, we have an intelligent one here.

He/she actually noticed I was being sarcastic.

It wasn't meant to be effective, I have much more noticable ways of doing that.

If you stick around then maybe, just maybe you will get to see them.

On the other hand, your light bulb seems to be fading... so why don't you just Sod Off and come back when it reaches at least 40watts.

[ October 21, 2002, 08:06 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by Hakko Ichiu:

Hmm. If he can bake a decent croissant I may have to violate my "no squires" policy. If that means I have to fight you for him, so much the better.

I just raised him to serf (though page might be more appropriate), so he's open to be taken as squire. If I might suggest, if you do take him as squire, you may want to set him to the task of writing a Cesspool Anthem... i understand he's something of a song writer

Somebody help or do somefink!! I'm loosing my mind! I think I have several screws lose now!

I know I'm loosing my marbles (yarbles in place, thankfully) because I'm not in Kansas anymore! My house came lose from its foundation. Help me, please!!

Ahem.....ja.....that's better. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Sod Off!!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Somebody help or do somefink!! I'm loosing my mind! I think I have several screws lose now!

I know I'm loosing my marbles (yarbles in place, thankfully) because I'm not in Kansas anymore! My house came lose from its foundation. Help me, please!!

Ahem.....ja.....that's better. Now where was I? Oh yeah, Sod Off!!

Treeburst155, Squire to Senior Knight More-Arty, Defender of Lost Causes

Mensch does 'crazy as a tree full of rats' much better than you.

Meeks does 'crazy as a multitude of hamsters' better than you.

Yeknod does 'stark raving insane' better than you.

You, however, do 'bore me to tears' better than Joe Shaw

Originally posted by dalem:

Yada...Yada...Yada...

dalem, please circle the reason that you have not sent a turn:

solo> Your business trip was extended and they taunted you by not allowing you access to the internet.

quatre> You have fallen off the wagon again, and have started to huff that miniature paint again.

the number of counting shall be three> You are a lazy mullet wearing hippy.

thumbless> You just realized that your pension plan is 100% invested in your employer WCOM.

center of your keypad> All of the above.

the number of fingers on each of your hands> Who cares, send me a turn you Outreboards bastige...

Speedbump

Originally posted by dalem:

...(yes, I'm wearing my Julie Newmar catsuit tonight...)

Joe, when you're finished with Persephone's bucket, please hand it back to the pool (clean it out first this time though, Joe). I think the image of dalem in a catsuit is going to incite all present to the need of a good bucket.

Come to think of it, even just the thought of dalem is doing the trick for me. Hurry up, Joe!

Papa