CMHQ Update-March 13

Originally posted by SuperTed:

PawBroon has unleashed a massive update at MODs and MODers.

*Faints* At the very thought of that. ;)

Seriously though....

It may not be useful when playing CM but Hugo Gosciniak's Panther Render is a work of art, and I love Saturnin's Hotchkiss H39 especially the "you wanna mess with me"

tanker.

After reading PawBroons tutorial I am tempted to have a go at this weathering lark, or at least doing a Mod of my own :eek:

As the French would say...

Bravo !!!

It's alright to put butter on them as well. If you do, however, it is important to spread the butter on the bagel half while it is still warm out of the toaster. This allows the melted butter to saturate the dough and gives the bagel a warm, moist texture.

Originally posted by SuperTed:

PawBroon has unleashed a massive update at MODs and MODers.

Man, links.

OK. You can drive Dorosh's car. ;)

--------------------------

Think, if I was member 7956?

Huh, sorry

[ March 13, 2002, 08:23 PM: Message edited by: Ales Dvorak ]

Hugo's latest Panther A is at Der Kessel.

However one might be reminded that what we call MODs in here are mere SKINs.

And because BTS hadn't opened an SDK for us MODers to tweak the base models, there is NO chance you'll see Hugo's Render in game.

Take a close look at the tracks for example and you can only imagine the frame hit such hi quality models would be on CMBO/CMBB.

Outstanding 3D Model Hugo/Rafael, feel free to submit more whenever you want!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

So Shadow, when the hell are they replacing those things anyway? And good rumours out your way?

Replace them? Are you kidding me? Any rumour about ANYTHING being replaced is just that. A rumour. Clothe the Soldier isn't even done and you think they'll start replacing that stuff? We'll have to wait until the US phases out their HMMWV's so we can buy them second hand. :rolleyes: On a lighter note I finnally got CADPATs. ;)