A New Leader at Boots N' Tracks

Things have been too quiet for far too long for the web site known as The Raider "Boots N' Tracks" site. We are still here, alive and well. We are taking a new step forward to make the site the top of the line.

http://www.militarygameronline.com/combatmission/

Currently the team includes Ted Quincey, Kevin Kinscherf, Tim "Rune" Orosz, Bill Valencia, Brian Rock, Craig Harvey, and Massimo Rocca. I also do what I can to work with this fine group.

Kevin Kinscherf has done a spectacular job for nearly a year now. Commitments and many responsibilities outside of the gaming community have devoured his time, so he is stepping down as team leader. He will still be an active and supportive member of the team.

Taking his place is Ted Quincey, known as Super Ted. We are about to find out if he deserves that call sign (G)! Ted is known and respected by all of you. He is especially known by the participants of the Newbies Tournament (who think he has two heads and the glowering red eyes of manaical evil :eek: ).

He is now the new team leader for B&T. I know you will join me in doing two things. First, a special thanks to Kinch for his hard work for us. Next, please welcome and congratulate Ted in his new position.

He has big plans for B&T. CMBB is moving ahead. We still have a lot of interest in CMBO. There are plenty of gamers out there wanting and needing tips, hints, scenarios, history, maps, even mods. We are as a team to be here to serve the gaming community.

Congratulations Ted! Well deserved. Now, let's get to it.

[ February 04, 2002, 09:36 PM: Message edited by: Wild Bill Wilder ]

Originally posted by Wild Bill Wilder:

He is the "quiet" fellow, standing behind the Mad man at the CMHQ site. He has a baseball bat in his hand and a soccer ball at his feet, whispering, "I got your back, Madmatt!" :D

Bill,

Actually, it's a baseball bat! Other than that, you nailed it!

Thanks for the all the support. You will not be disappointed.

SuperFred :rolleyes:

ps. Steve, I know where you live (I think)...

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

And you make fun of ME for all my CM websites, SuperTed?

Sheesh, you are obviously the most powerful CM man in cyberspace...running CMHQ, masterminding the move of Combat Missions to CMHQ, etc., etc., etc.

Well, well done in any event!

Mike,

Thanks. I guess it's time for me to step from the shadows...

Yay! And to celebrate the occasion, I am overjoyed to inform you that SuperTed is happy to organize Boots N'Tracks: The New Era Tournament for the new and old faces in the scene, utilizing his superb tourney organizing skills and some new scenarios whipped out by him, Rune, Bill and... Wait...

Okay I got carried away there, sorry... I just can't wait for new tourneys to start, ones that even I can join. Having a bunch of fun with the Newbie Tourney.

While I must admit Ted has been a great boon to CMHQ but I rather doubt it's fair to say he "RUNS IT". ;)

Espically considering the fact that he is about as bad with HTML as humanly possible...Actually pretty much ANYTHING revolving around computer and software he aint so good at, BUT he makes up with it with EASE OF ACCESS (he is always ready to be yelled at!) and LACK OF EGO (there aint room on CMHQ for any ego's bigger than mine!).

Honestly ( I say "honmestly" like that as normally I just lie to everyone here!) Ted is awesome and once I found out he is still to be part of my willing thrall at CMHQ and that I wasn't loosing him completely to my nemises, the shriveled up "kulnel', I was thrilled to see him adding this latest notch to his belt...

Kinda reminds me of a young bald upstart here on the forums about two years ago...Well other than the fact he aint bald and isn't much of an upstart..More of a sidewaystart...downstart???

Anyway..Congrats my boy, ya done good and don't let them Raiders push around much (there a bunch of pansies mostly anyway from what I have heard but they might try and gang up on ya), thats still my job!

Madmatt

Ultimate Evil Overlord

[ February 05, 2002, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Ligur:

Yay! And to celebrate the occasion, I am overjoyed to inform you that SuperTed is happy to organize Boots N'Tracks: The New Era Tournament for the new and old faces in the scene, utilizing his superb tourney organizing skills and some new scenarios whipped out by him, Rune, Bill and... Wait...

Okay I got carried away there, sorry... I just can't wait for new tourneys to start, ones that even I can join. Having a bunch of fun with the Newbie Tourney.

Ligur,

Now, that's not a bad idea. Maybe I could squeeze that in instead of sleeping. ;)

Originally posted by Madmatt:

While I must admit Ted has been a great boon to CMHQ but I rather doubt it's fair to say he "RUNS IT". ;)

Hey, now, the people have spoken. ;)

there aint room on CMHQ for any ego's bigger than mine!

You ain't kiddin'. tongue.gif

Honestly ( I say "honmestly" like that as normally I just lie to everyone here!) Ted is awesome and once I found out he is still to be part of my willing thrall at CMHQ and that I wasn't loosing him completely to my nemises, the shriveled up "kulnel', I was thrilled to see him adding this latest notch to his belt...

Hey, I wouldn't want to leave you and Manx to try to run things without me. :D

Kinda reminds me of a young bald upstart here on the forums about two years ago...Well other than the fact he aint bald and isn't much of an upstart..More of a sidewaystart...downstart???

I know an old bald guy, but who is the young bald guy? tongue.gif

How about a kick start? ;)

Anyway..Congrats my boy, ya done good and don't let them Raiders push around much (there a bunch of pansies mostly anyway from what I have heard but they might try and gang up on ya), thats still my job!

Madmatt

Ultimate Evil Overlord

If I apply all you have taught me, the Raiders will fear me! Mwahahahahahaha.......

In all seriousness, thank you. smile.gif