Joe Has A Heart,Boo Has A Soul,Whatever Happened To Nip And The Peng Challenge Thread

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Someone is getting a bit persnikkity. When I leave the seat up, my precious little kitties get a brown smile. Aren't they just wonderful?

They're even more precious when they give you a big slobbery kiss right after drinking from the toilet.

Originally posted by Lars:

Then how will you go without getting your fanny wet?

err f..a..n.. CRIKEY!!!

Let's have a discussion about how the same word could mean different things in other countries.

Mace

[ November 01, 2002, 03:12 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

Then how will you go without getting your fanny wet?

err f..a..n.. CRIKEY!!!

Let's have a discussion about how the same word could mean different things in other countries.

Mace</font>

I'm not the one missing my yarbles.

Okay, let's not beat about the bush here: fanny means ummm... errr... what's the best way to put this? Let's just say... umm... okay, how about frontbottom. Or clacker. Vagina. Or perhaps the dictionary's rather cold definition: the female genital passage.

Whoa there podna! I don't know what they speak up in Canada+ but down here in the heartland, the fanny is what we spank and the...other thing is what our artists stylize with pictures of lillies and roses.

(Although, now you mention it, a fanny pack does sit in the front...not that there's anything wrong with that... or that I would ever wear one)

So, are we talkin' tops or bottoms here? Insies or outsies? Ups or downs? The good,the bad, or the ugly?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Whoa there podna! I don't know what they speak up in Canada+ but down here in the heartland, the fanny is what we spank and the...other thing is what our artists stylize with pictures of lillies and roses.

(Although, now you mention it, a fanny pack does sit in the front...not that there's anything wrong with that... or that I would ever wear one)

So, are we talkin' tops or bottoms here? Insies or outsies? Ups or downs? The good,the bad, or the ugly?

You spank your fanny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMHO.. :D:D:D:D:D:D

It gets better and better, next you'll be telling us you suffer PMT.

Edited to add:

fanny n. This is another word which could leave you abroad and in dire straits. In the US, your fanny is your posterior and a fanny pack translates directly to what we Brits call a bum bag. In the UK, however, your fanny is - well, let's just say you only have a fanny if you're a girl; this is a family dictionary. Which does beg the question: what is a fanny pack?

[ November 01, 2002, 04:37 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Oh my, I can hardly contain meself! This just gets richer and richer, which is why I must, under the stern eye of Seanachai, resist commenting further. By the way, thank you so much YK2 for you eloquent definition of the many and varied fannies we have out there in the world. It fills my heart to think of them.

So, what's up with the fanny pack, I mean it is normally worn in the front, right? So it is a Euro-design? But then the Euro's call it a bum, so now I'm confused. Do we American's have some kind of slang term where bum means... you know, that special place that rhymes with Jerry Seinfeld's girlfriend's name?

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Just thought I'd drop by and see what witty and enlightening things I could read in the thread.

You haven't let me down.

Gits.

Oh, have we disappointed you? Good! Maybe you know how it feels to be us for a second as we see you use UK insults against us. The phrasing doesn’t have the same thunder as a normal M-fer or a S-Head that a normal NJ resident might hurl at you. Granted, the usual NJ resident may not be normal, but that is a conversation for another day.

You won’t find anything enlightening until you contribute something of note. Think of a karmic way of posting. Since you are a pea brain imbecile, you expect much and deliver little. I’ve been disappointed in you for some time now and have refrained from becoming expository upon your unworthy butt. You have disgraced yourself by allying with that bottom dwelling Croda and have earned the eternal disdain of me. Since I have abhorrence and disdain a-plenty, I guess it isn’t worth much these days. But what I have kept for you is a special flavor of hatred.

I’ve viewed your thrasonical bellowing but am also noticing the cowardice you’ve displayed by distancing yourself from my nemesis. Now, you wish to suckle upon the bardic teat of the effeminate one in your sig line. Still, just a moment of association with Croda is sufficient to earn my ire and you are next in line.

You won’t get any pity living in the Buckeye state. I know what it’s like to live amongst the confused masses that wander around wondering where Cedar Point is. I have viewed the mustached females and the homeless people that are arrested for just living on the street. I have walked the streets of Cleveland and wondered where humanity went. I experienced the indifferent attitude of your state and was under awed bit it all. I’m guessing that you and your neighbors dwell in a bit of mediocre purgatory.

Still, you wander in bowl legged to see if we can entertain you. You wonder and hope if, that for a moment, your life would mean something. You wish to glimpse a bit of clever banter or be amused for a second. Well, I’m not here to make you chuckle, you fetid chancre sore. My purpose isn’t to tickle your funny bone. I want to demolish you and remind you that you are nothing more than a wart on the hindquarters of humanity. I have found better conversationalists while flushing and have deemed you unworthy of existence.

Since I have deigned to notice you and sincerely doubt if you were capable of reading all of these words, I will close this little bit of hatred with this note: Send me an unbalanced scenario and I will hurt you. Remember how that wisdom tooth felt? I will be that pain. Remember that humiliation as so many females spurned your advances because of your halitosis and chronic groin itching? That is how you will feel when I smack you around as a mouthy, stank ho.

Edited repeatedly because I now know that I am not Germanboy and/or Adreas thereby rendering me fallible.

[ November 01, 2002, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Hiram Sedai ]

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Edited repeatedly because I now know that I am not Germanboy and/or Adreas thereby rendering me fallible.[/QB]

Hiram all men are Fallible it's a well known fact.

But I'm sure Andreas appreciates your sublimity.