Chicago Sneak Peek [NOT CMX2]

rune

Originally posted by rune:

It is about that time again. A sneak peek at T-72, Down in Flames, and maybe another. [No, there will be nothing on CMX2]

March 19th, at 11:00 AM.

This is in Chicago only, because that is where I live. Let me know here if you are interested in attending.

Rune

is there a BFC forum set up to discuss T72?

Those preview screen shots look STUNNING!

but I am guessing it will only be available for Windoze computers....

:(

-tom w

I'd love to host a sneak peek here. I have three networked systems and room for a fourth, but I'd need permission from two entities - BFC and SHEWHOMUSTBEOBEYED.

The wife would be the tougher of the two sells. The non disclosure for BFC would be easy, I've tested honorably before. As to convincing the wife, I stand a better chance of seeing Jesus. She thinks I haven't acted my age for the last twenty years! :D

Dude, I just ordered a new computer. If I lived where you live, I'd be gobsmacked with an additional $10 'envirionmental impact' fee finagled in by your neighbors. Plus, the power cords came with a warning telling me that it contained chemicals 'known to cause cancer in the state of California'. You may want to move here, as apparently they won't give me cancer as long as I live in PA.

I'm actually 1 1/2 hours from NYC / Long Island, much less from most North NJ locations. Too close, actually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another bump, but unfortunately to say that I cannot make it, as I'm tasked with watching both the 2 year old and the 4 year old all day saturday.

Actually, the 4 year old was at the CMBB preview, come to think of it, but even Rune's dogs couldn't keep both of my kids entertained enough to allow me to make it worthwhile.

Would've liked to see the T-72 game.