Peng Challenges the Abominable Snowman

As I've always said, Pepper Korn, love flies out the door when money comes innuendo.

My In box is only 22% full, much like your skull. Try sending a new message instead of returning the existing one.

Or-

You could burn the move to a CD, jump on your circus surplus (say that fast three times) unicycle and peddle your way over here where you will be met with derision and mockery.

Much like any given romantic evening in your life.

• Replies 593
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've always said, Pepper Korn, love flies out the door when money comes innuendo.

My In box is only 22% full, much like your skull. Try sending a new message instead of returning the existing one.

Or-

You could burn the move to a CD, jump on your circus surplus (say that fast three times) unicycle and peddle your way over here where you will be met with derision and mockery.

Much like any given romantic evening in your life.

I blame Seanachai for the little street urchins that nailed my car with an ice cream cone last night as I was driving through his neighborhood on my way back from the dojo last night.

Seanachai, you should be out there policing these midget thugs up. One of them has a great arm - train him well.

I blame Seanachai for the little street urchins that nailed my car with an ice cream cone last night as I was driving through his neighborhood on my way back from the dojo last night.

Seanachai, you should be out there policing these midget thugs up. One of them has a great arm - train him well.

Originally posted by rune:

Boo and Seanachai,

Hmm...kinda like Bonnie and Clyde...but I digress.

Emails were sent to both of you, but MSN keeps kicking things back. Wonderful ISP you got there. I will continue to try.

Rune

It's good to see that the "Anti-Bonehead" filter I installed is working.

Originally posted by rune:

Boo and Seanachai,

Hmm...kinda like Bonnie and Clyde...but I digress.

Emails were sent to both of you, but MSN keeps kicking things back. Wonderful ISP you got there. I will continue to try.

Rune

It's good to see that the "Anti-Bonehead" filter I installed is working.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Now the sounds of Saturday morning begin to cascade in from the surrounding neigborhood. The shouts and screams of children playing. Now this is a truly unique sound. Children don't just laugh from their throat, or their diaphram, children laugh and shout from the bottom of their soul with all the spirit and joy that only they can understand.

Makes you want to twist their little heads off, don't it? Noisy, evil little git...

:mad:

Michael

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Now the sounds of Saturday morning begin to cascade in from the surrounding neigborhood. The shouts and screams of children playing. Now this is a truly unique sound. Children don't just laugh from their throat, or their diaphram, children laugh and shout from the bottom of their soul with all the spirit and joy that only they can understand.

Makes you want to twist their little heads off, don't it? Noisy, evil little git...

:mad:

Michael

Originally posted by Snarker:

Be a good eeevil scenario designer and kindly examine my scenario question in the CMAK forum.

The answer is "NO".

No, you cannot dress your men like runway models.

No, you cannot have weapons upgraded so that you might actually win a battle.

No, BFC does not want to hire you, even if you do make "really cool explosion noises".

Now sit down and shut up!

Originally posted by Snarker:

Be a good eeevil scenario designer and kindly examine my scenario question in the CMAK forum.

The answer is "NO".

No, you cannot dress your men like runway models.

No, you cannot have weapons upgraded so that you might actually win a battle.

No, BFC does not want to hire you, even if you do make "really cool explosion noises".

Now sit down and shut up!

Originally posted by dalem:

Ah, a beautiful 90 degree evening, a boat on the lake, a picnic dinner packed and a bottle of wine waiting for the GF to arrive home, and NO KIDS.

Sucks to be you dalem.

Sucks to be the rest of you lot too, cuz I didn't send any turns out.

{p.s. - dalem, maybe you should find a dojo that could teach you how to deal with a ice cream cone packing kid...}

Originally posted by dalem:

Ah, a beautiful 90 degree evening, a boat on the lake, a picnic dinner packed and a bottle of wine waiting for the GF to arrive home, and NO KIDS.

Sucks to be you dalem.

Sucks to be the rest of you lot too, cuz I didn't send any turns out.

{p.s. - dalem, maybe you should find a dojo that could teach you how to deal with a ice cream cone packing kid...}

Lard, I believe dalem is a card-carrying member of the Good Ol' Boys dojo. They don't actually practice martial arts. (They don't actually get off the couch much either.) But when they do decide to take action watch out. For when the smoke clears, there may not be many left standing.

Now send a turn, you git.

Boo, your idjit filter seems to be malfunctioning. Unless of course it's designed to prevent idjits such as yourself from recieving CM turns from your betters, in which case it's working just fine. Please adjust the settings so that I can continue to shoot up your tanky thingies.

Papa

Lard, I believe dalem is a card-carrying member of the Good Ol' Boys dojo. They don't actually practice martial arts. (They don't actually get off the couch much either.) But when they do decide to take action watch out. For when the smoke clears, there may not be many left standing.

Now send a turn, you git.

Boo, your idjit filter seems to be malfunctioning. Unless of course it's designed to prevent idjits such as yourself from recieving CM turns from your betters, in which case it's working just fine. Please adjust the settings so that I can continue to shoot up your tanky thingies.

Papa

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Papa

Yes, isn't it fun?!?! I'm receiving no E-mails whatsoever, other than the ubiquitous Nigerian scams and offers to increase my bust size. Neither of which I am in the least ways interested.

Well...maybe in an approved, vicarious way, but that's all.

So, don't waste your typing fingers until I can get MSN to admit that they are utter and complete ninnies who produce more bong water than they do viable ideas.

Much like you lot.

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Papa

Yes, isn't it fun?!?! I'm receiving no E-mails whatsoever, other than the ubiquitous Nigerian scams and offers to increase my bust size. Neither of which I am in the least ways interested.

Well...maybe in an approved, vicarious way, but that's all.

So, don't waste your typing fingers until I can get MSN to admit that they are utter and complete ninnies who produce more bong water than they do viable ideas.

Much like you lot.

Boo,

I tried the alternate e-mail addy you provided, and received the same bounce-back and error message tripe from MSN (which apparently stands for Mostly Sucks Nuggets, since I recall having these same sorts of problems with them on more than one occassion when I had the misfortune to be counted among their customers).

Go on, try the bust size increaser. Given where you're starting from lad, nearly any change has got to be an improvement.

Papa