There's Only One Thing That I Hate More Than Australia, That's the Commonwealth Mafia

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

BTW Seanachai, I'm happy to take you up on your offer but you'll have to send the setup. I'm a laid back Aussie remember. We never initiate anything, just tidy up other peoples messes.

Regards

Jim R.

You're like a bunch of Southern Froggies! Too bloody lazy to send a setup!

Okay, I'll look to Satan for this one. He hates me, you know. On the other hand, I've slept on his fecking floor, after drinking his damn booze. What he feels about you Aussie buggers isn't worth repeating to any creature that doesn't express itself solely in terms of curses and scatology.

Look for a setup soon, You Left Wing, Aussie Horror, Commonwealth bugger!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

What did you say?

I'll tell you what he said...

*Thinks*

No... no... sorry.... I cannae dae it....

What he said was so amazingly vulgar and brutal that the very witnessing of his words would have caused small children to swallow their own spit and choke, and older children to go blind, and still older children to suffer liver damage and sing heavy metal songs and choke on their own spit, and somewhat older children to vote Republican.....

So you see.. I couldn't possibly repeat it. :D;)tongue.gif

Words can Kill... or so they say...

Sometimes, someone may utter an innocuous interpretation of another... or they may simply spill beverage over someone on their way back from the bar, or then again... they might just punch them in the head :D

... then that leads to a garbo bag or two and a long ride in the back of a Nissan Navara long tray ute with utensils up north for about... 5 hours... somewhere between Crystal Brook and Olympic Dam.

Somewhere dark and quiet with no-one around for a hundred miles, you turns left and 4WD for about half a click... under a tree... just, anywhere... nice and quiet.

Then it's time to play "Escape from Ivan" ('Millat' for the foreigners)

It's amazing how far candle power from a spottie will go in the dark :D

Then it's time for the utensils.

The shovel... Make sure you bring a tarp to seperate the topsoil... very important, dig a nice deep hole so's the dingos don't get in!

The Petrol Driven Garden Mulcher... well, says it all really :D , OH and the axe!

Mix well till Puree ;)

If you've thought ahead you have about 40 litres of water, a gallon to y'all, and a change of clothes.

Don't forget to call in for 'a sickie'... oh and burn the mulcher before you dump it... you never know!

Ahhhh... you don't know hate buddy!

You wanna backpack around Australia for a while. Visit Tasmania!

Enjoy... "The Local Hospitality"

47 isn't it... to win I mean?

Why the Hell Dammit Doesn't AnyOne Send Me A FecKing SET UP!

:D

No offence intended to anyone who’s ever had anything to do with serial killings, the victims of or anyone who’s considered such as a career path… no really!

[ March 31, 2005, 05:07 PM: Message edited by: Richie ]

You are a very sick man. But then, that goes without saying, doesn't it? Why don't you just take a few of these tablets and you'll start to feel better. Soon someone will come along to give you a hand about getting rid of those troublesome voices.

Doesn't it always end in tragedy when cousins marry?

Michael

OoohArgh... stubbie number 9

Tablets, no mate, no tablets here, but thanks fer coming!

My wife's family are from Manchester, she was born in Sydney 30 years ago. My family hail from Somerset, about 150 years ago.

Cousins, NO MATE! No cousins here.

Visit Tasmania! You'll love it! Every cousin fetish you could hope for... you could even smoke some tablets :D

.... A PLaN??? Am' S'pOzed tzo HAVe a Plan?

How am I supposed to deal with this presure?

Killing is instinct friend. You have it or you don't... :D

**YK2**, let's not confuse the issue. We're trying to get Richie to murder Seanachai, put his body through the chipper and bury the remains. Messy job, not one I'd want.

Seems a shame to have to burn the chipper, though. Waste of good equipment and all.

Originally posted by rleete:

Seems a shame to have to burn the chipper, though. Waste of good equipment and all.

Well, you rent a rusty old one, doncha know, under a false identity, and oh just sorta lose it, doncha know.

Just trying to help out in a worthy project.

(Suppose after we get Richie to do the "job" we could finger him anonymously? You know, two birds with one stone, so to speak. Just between you and me, o'course.)

Michael

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

(Suppose after we get Richie to do the "job" we could finger him anonymously?

Michael

Oh! Now see? It's these blatantly lewd postings of yours that just have to go! Look, we all know you do things a mink breeder wouldn't tolerate, but we really don't need to hear about them here, do we?

Originally posted by rleete:

**YK2**, let's not confuse the issue. We're trying to get Richie to murder Seanachai, put his body through the chipper and bury the remains. Messy job, not one I'd want.

Yeah well... someone should warn Richie not to strike a match around Sean ... you know... fumes and all that? :D