There's Only One Thing That I Hate More Than Australia, That's the Commonwealth Mafia

I'm sorry, but things are a bit stale, lately.

Gods, I hate Australia. From their hopeless, Southern Pommie accents, and their endless 'I've got a beer buried in the dunny, see if I don't' attitude, they're the most despicable people on the planet.

The only thing worse than your average Australian is those sub-human New Zealanders. God's laugh, what a bunch of tossers!

Oh, but then when I consider the absolute fecking horrors that the Commonwealth Mafia have visited on this fine website, with their endless whimpering to be considered as 'real soldiers', whose fathers and grandfathers 'somehow muddled through to victory' in the various World Wars...

Well, I can tell you...

If only they'd just shut up, and send us Americans a big bouquet of flowers for having Saved Their Arses from the horror of UberGermanification...

So, I'm extending an Open Invitation to the horrible, pestulant Commonwealth scum that ponce about this website, to play a game...

How do you fecking CW types live with yourselves?!

[ March 26, 2005, 12:50 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by JonS:

Darn my socks, he doesn't want the terrs to win :mad:

Expect something unpleasant at an inconvienient moment.

'Bout bloody time.

It's the paucity, the sheer bloody paucity of you Down Under pillocks coming forward to Challenge me on the Peng Challenge Thread that has forced me to take the extraordinary measure of starting up an entire thread just to flush you out.

That, and the fact that I'm totally trashed, and no one understands the humour of being totally trashed and talking big more than you complete Commonwealth wankers.

Originally posted by rleete:

Jeez, a post in jest, and one of the wankers has to show up and prove him right.

Hey, speaking from an Australian point of view, sometimes I just don't find it funny.

I get drunk and tired, I find another thread bagging Australians and yes, I posted like a wanker.

Maybe you could draft a letter to the moderators... here let me help,

"To Madmatt, Moon and Battlefront.com,

There's this thread bagging Australians and other members of the Commonwealth and this Australian posts there like a wanker like he's pissed off with it or something and now it's all hard to read and I can't easily read all the **** he's giving Australians and New Zealanders and stuff.

Jesus, the guy was only joking and stuff.

BAN THE AUSTRALIAN, BAN HIM!!!"

How does that sound?

Most of the time I don't care, but every now and then it ****s me.

I'm sorry if I've offended people by getting offended myself, I will fix my post.

Richie

You've been around long enough to know Seanachai is just poking fun, and trying to get the goat of several of his forum buddies, who happen to be Aussies.

If you get offended by that, you have a lot to learn about some of the "characters" on this board, myself included.

Edit: if you really were offended, and wanted to get back at him, better to beat him at CM and then come here to gloat about it and belittle him.

[ March 26, 2005, 06:51 PM: Message edited by: rleete ]

Originally posted by Richie:

There's this thread bagging Australians and other members of the Commonwealth and this Australian posts

Don't sweat it, Ritchie, I know the guys doing the bagging.

Not a bad lot for a bunch of Seppos.

In fact, I'd shout the whole lot a beer if I could.

But know one thing however, no one can bag like an Aussie. So if these guys bag our fine country, don't complain but bag their's back. And if you can't bag their country bag their character...and remember we have far more to bag them about than they do of us! :D

...especially Seanachai

....and RLeete

....and Boo!

Mace

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

An' anyway, it's not your fault you happened to be born on the world's flattest continent. Although you could do something about that funny accent.

This from the world's fattest continent.

*sniff*

That's the trouble with overseas countries, they're full of foreigners!

Mace

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

An' anyway, it's not your fault you happened to be born on the world's flattest continent. Although you could do something about that funny accent.

This from the world's fattest continent.

*sniff*

That's the trouble with overseas countries, they're full of foreigners!

Mace </font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

This from the world's fattest continent.</font>