Cheery Waffles hate angryolized Maggots like you. Yes you.

Wallybob

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by J. J.:

(snip)

HAPPY NOW, DAVE???!!?? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Extremely happy, mainly because of this...

(slams door)
I'm now looking for barricades to keep the door from swinging open again. Where's that no-good MasterGoodale (the maggot) when there's a job he can handle, like impersonating a doorstop? :D

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

What does it take to get a permit in Taxachusetts? Before I can apply for a permit, I am required to take a safety course ($75). I am taking this 2 nights next week. I think I get pistol training as well as rifle and shotgun-although I'm not sure I want a pistol permit. I then submit to a background check and pay a $100 fee for the permit. Once granted, this permit will be good for 5 years. At that point, they collect another $100.

A hundred bucks? Silly Taxachuessettians! I payed $19 to cover bg check costs. Safety course required for hunting permits only, cost is about $25. Sheriffs give you a ton of free reading for your CCW permit (shall issue).

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

This J.J. wanker is an excellent candidate for your first target, although the combination of tiny head profile and sloped scull might make a headshot prohibitively difficult. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Is a sloped scull faster than the regular version? Does it hold the usual crew or does the slope knock a guy out of the crew? :mad:

Maggot! Send a setup, sloped or otherwise. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by J. J.:

(sound of door slowly creaking open)

*sigh*

All right, maggots. Because of the massive intellectual downswing this particular waffle thread has taken, I, as a lurker/stalker of this thread am now forced to break in to shake up these lame ramblings of incoherent and slobber-ridden brain farts that manifest themselves as "replies" on this thread.

I deduce from reading MASSIVE numbers of posts that it is, apparently, cold as hell and snowing up north where a lot of you maggots reside. NEWS FLASH! This is (***SHOCK***) nothing new!!! If you dim-witted, slack-jawed, Cro-Magnon, navel lint encrusted geniuses don't realize that as soon as you go above the Tennessee state line, you are living in the ARCTIC CIRCLE, then I really don't SEE what your MALFUNCTION is!

Guess what, maggots? I live in the Deep South. Where the national landmarks are well groomed trailer parks that make it on the cover of Southern Living magazine. Where you can marry that first cousin and nobody thinks it's an outrage. Where you actually shun the use of eating utensils and just use your hands to stuff your overwight butt with fried foods and watered down swill. But you know what? NO SNOW!

So, if you're gonna complain "WAAAHHH!! I CAN'T SEND MY WIDDLE TURN BECAUSE I HAVE AN ICEBERG THAT HAS MIGRATED DOWN FROM THE ARCTIC CIRCLE AND KNOCKED OVER ALL MY POWER LINES!" then my advice is to pack up your dried foods, your moose (Canadians need only apply) and what little DIGNITY you have and take the Interstate SOUTH. Just make damn sure you bring a love of guns, your sisters, and sickeningly disturbing hyper-obsession with NASCAR with you. Us folk don't appreciate Yankee freaks and your "blue state" ways down here. And for God's sake, stop reading books.

Now, FOCUS MAGGOTS. DANCE, little maggoty puppets. DANCE I SAY!

(door creaks shut)

(edited for spelling mistakes because reading pisses me off)

GRRRAAARGH!!!! WHO LET THIS KNUCKLE DRAGGING, MAGGOT HUMPING PILE OF WORM DROPPINGS INTO MY BELOVED WAFFLE? Gotta use initials 'cause he can't spell his own name. Probably got the initials wrong as it is. :mad:

Get to chuckin' TNT and :mad: 's, you verbose sack of ant mold, or get to the other thread.

I have beer again and can drink. Unfortunately for you lot, <font size = 10> I RULE!!!!</font> and am still ornery. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Get to chuckin' TNT and :mad: 's, you verbose sack of ant mold, or get to the other thread.

I have beer again and can drink. Unfortunately for you lot, <font size = 10> I RULE!!!!</font> and am still ornery. :mad: :mad: :mad: [/QB]

Wrong! <font size = 10> I RULE!!!!</font>

And am not ornery.

So J.J. has two posts and three :mad: :mad: :mad: s to his credit. Not nearly enough :mad: .

Oh how I hate you all.

What's up Watson & Crick? Get online already.

[ March 11, 2005, 03:34 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

FOOK!!!! Axe put a warning before you post your fugly mug like that.

Nice wine cooler you got there, nancy.

Oh you just wait. Show that ponytail and your bo-ju-lais you freak. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

You've got mold growing on your chin.

That's not mold.

He's cunningly moving his pubic hair to the top of his head through a series of face lifts, and we've just caught him half way through the procedure. :mad:

Drinking Guinness today, because I feel the need slurp pond scum. :mad:
Drinking vodka here, boss.

Mace

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

You've got mold growing on your chin.

Drinking Guinness today, because I feel the need slurp pond scum. :mad:

Hey maggot, did you get my turn? </font>

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

Axe, your mug looks like someone tried to put out a forest fire with a screwdriver.

The proper phrase is, he looks like he came second in an axe fight. :mad: :mad:

or

he looks like his face caught fire and someone tried to put it out with a shovel.