Peng low, sweet chariot.....comin' for to challenge you all.

Noba

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

bespoke the befuddled buffoon

brayed the blasphemous bohunk. </font>

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

bespoke the befuddled buffoon

brayed the blasphemous bohunk. </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

grunted the girthy gorilla.

\

growled the girlish gandy-dancer. </font>

Excellent!

I have some poor sod who "once played MrSpkr in a tourney" all but begging to be taken off the truly fecking horrendously huge and inclusive email notification list that MrSpkr, in a moment that can only be described by the term:

IDIOCY

sent to a huge number of people.

It makes me proud...or at least, deeply, deeply disturbed, to see how his request is being brutally mistreated by — well, Cesspoolers, for the most part.

And as his inbox fills up with the horrible, rising sludge that stinks of emptiness, covering even the sour stench of his own fear and anger, and as each rock pounds home on the cairn of his complacency, his certainty of immunity, I hear the notes of a jolly sing-song!

My bet is, that I'll get a postcard, card or letter of true hatred soon from Lord Dragon!

Drinks all round!

Originally posted by Lorak:

..and please stop the insane quoteing threads!!

..or the kitten gets it.

gun_cat.jpg

Ah'm sae canny, Ah kin taill tha's an M1934 Beretta bein' pointed at Tibbles. Standard Italian side-arrrm durin' "tha War". Some festerin' git bastarrrd haes gone an' chrrromed at though!

(.32 caliber)

Originally posted by Leeo:

WEEP FOR ME!

I weep for the whole, bollocksing lot of you. Feh! Likewise, Bah!

I went into a bit of...a decline. Life no longer held it's old 'spice'. There wasn't that touch of cinnamon and Everclear to the day-to-day that I used to so value.

I looked at all the years behind, and all the years ahead, and realized that fecking accountants were in charge of Life. The years past were numerous, and the years to come were few, but, in direct contravention of the Statute: 'I'm Old, I Must Be Fecking Wise', the 'Achievements Attained' as opposed to 'Achievements To Come' was up near the fecking roof in the great Balance Beam of Life.

And I knew that, despite all the evidence to the contrary: my own state of physical decay, the overwhelming tiredness I felt whenever I had to slog through some post by some complete idjit, and the deep, deep desire to simply lie down and devote my declining years to exciting recipes involving pork and very strange mushrooms, that my task was not yet done.

So, I'm back.

casts eyes about

Place looks like a complete ****hole.

Where's our bloody Queen, and the poxy Justicar?

Never mind the other Olde Ones. There's not a day in hell that I don't wake up with their last comments in my ears.

What is a journey without a Seanachai to record its passing?

Born to the false world the wanderer

Storyteller the pied piper

On a quest for immortality

Gathering a troop to find the fantasy

Lead by a maid queen of the night

Voice of angel such a divine sight

An amazon to fight and cure

This reality with her feline lure

Patriotic to the promised land

Of never-waking dream

Nightquest a quest not for the past

But for tomorrow to make it last

Simply the best way to walk this life

Hand in hand with a dreamer's mind

Enter the realm don't stay awake

The dreams remain they only break

Forget the task enjoy the ride

And follow us into the night

Cess-Lorak

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Excellent!

I have some poor sod who "once played MrSpkr in a tourney" all but begging to be taken off the truly fecking horrendously huge and inclusive email notification list that MrSpkr, in a moment that can only be described by the term:

IDIOCY

sent to a huge number of people.

It makes me proud...or at least, deeply, deeply disturbed, to see how his request is being brutally mistreated by — well, Cesspoolers, for the most part.

And as his inbox fills up with the horrible, rising sludge that stinks of emptiness, covering even the sour stench of his own fear and anger, and as each rock pounds home on the cairn of his complacency, his certainty of immunity, I hear the notes of a jolly sing-song!

My bet is, that I'll get a postcard, card or letter of true hatred soon from Lord Dragon!

Drinks all round!

You never sent off the card I sent to you, did you? You are incapable of following even the simplest of instructions. Send me an AK setup of some kind. Make it a QB.

Originally posted by dalem:

You never sent off the card I sent to you, did you? You are incapable of following even the simplest of instructions. Send me an AK setup of some kind. Make it a QB.

Be quiet. I'm contemplating the glory of the 5 CDs of music I've been preparing as my Major Opus for Boo Radley.

The titles, I'm thinking, are: God, Life, the Devil, the World, and the Jolly Sing-Song.

And each song is fitted into it's place.