Few are as truly challenged as Peng

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by dalem:

1) I took Seanachai to the shooting range to teach him how to shoot handguns.

2) We discussed politics while I cleaned my guns.

3) We met Papa Khann for dinner.

4) We all played A&A: D-Day later at my place.

Take it away!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

I am whooping dalem's butt. Soundly thrashing him. Rented mule, red-headed step child, dead horse*; all apply. Okay, it's dark, raining, and we haven't made contact. But I'm stil winning, honest.

dalem, please tell us.

Now that you're o-o fishally biker scum, reassure us that you didn't get the day-glo, boy-racer leathers with ads vomited all over them? Please?

Seanachai, I'm still waiting for that reply. Get to it, Olde Man.

*Edit for spelling, but "hore" applies as well!

Originally posted by rleete:

I am whooping dalem's butt. Soundly thrashing him. Rented mule, red-headed step child, dead horse*; all apply. Okay, it's dark, raining, and we haven't made contact. But I'm stil winning, honest.

dalem, please tell us.

Now that you're o-o fishally biker scum, reassure us that you didn't get the day-glo, boy-racer leathers with ads vomited all over them? Please?

Seanachai, I'm still waiting for that reply. Get to it, Olde Man.

*Edit for spelling, but "hore" applies as well!

I agree completely on all counts.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Lad I'll have you know that Sir OGSF was a valued member of the CessPool...

Yeah, right. Like anyone is going to believe that. If you're going to lie, at least make it a little bit plausable.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Now apologize to your betters ...

If I find any, I sure will! As to Mr.Alphabet Soup, I'd sooner apologise to a housefly I just swatted (relative of yours?). OGSF is more annoying, less useful, and probably carries more disease.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Hey, Yeknod, I can see your paddock from here!

You need to call a decorator, man.

europe.jpg

Man, what a gorgeous image. I mean, you can look at Scotland and really visualize a line defining 'The Highlands'.

And Ireland looks like it's just barely dog-paddling hard enough to remain above sea-level.

And doesn't Norway look like God just laid out a big line of coke? And the rest of Europe looks like he sneezed on the mirror just before he got the straw in place...

Beautiful. Thanks, Boo, for that incredible picture.

Do you see Iceland, up there? Do you know the freaking Squareheads claim to have 'discovered' it? They so often fail to mention that when they arrived there they drove out Irish monks that had gone there for a quiet roll-up...

Originally posted by rleete:

As to Mr.Alphabet Soup, I'd sooner apologise to a housefly I just swatted (relative of yours?). OGSF is more annoying, less useful, and probably carries more disease.

Tha frantic clankin' o' wun o' Dalem's fraishly used gerbils thrashin' aboot ain a aimpty jam tin? Nooo, at's a festerin' clump o' yappity camel snot clingin' desperaitly tae tha coat tails o' tha giants wha hae gwin afore haim! Ah didnae hae a quarter size, half built Tiger tank ain mah feckin' garage mon, an' tha' makes ye a pillock fer starters. Fer farters, tha' makes ye a glistsenin' streak ain tha secret places o' Boo "Help! Help! Mah knickers are full!" Radley's...urrrh... knickers.

Pillock.

Fly toe jam.

Ye lucky tha wee span'l just cam doon fer her mid-night piddle or Ah'd taunt ye some more!

Ye weepin' pimple.

Originally posted by willbell:

Aha!

Seanachai checks in, hullo, hullo, hullo?

The sooner you get a turn going the sooner you can send my butt to the icy down under.

Fire away.

Will

hangs head in shame

I've been under...a cloud.

I've actually contemplated...non-existence.

Oh, not my own. I've actually been after contemplating everyone else's. Gave me a turn, I can tell you. I think I'm going to start sending turns again, on that note.

I've had a rather tense few weeks. Oh, not that there's any excuse. I've been a whiny little pillock. Looks like I can stave them off of disconnecting anything serious like internet access or electricity for several weeks. I'm after seriously laughing at the Gas company, of course! It's still summer in Minnesota, threaten away, you buggers!

I'm buggered if I can understand a Utility Provider who gets uppity about being payed quarterly, frankly.

Sigh. If only I could send me large, thuggish henchman Boo out into the Real World. He would make them understand that they must weep for 'fallen majesty'.

Did I mention that I didn't actually shoot Dalem with one of his own guns?

Ahh, I wondered how long it would take someone to play the "flatness of earth = Shaw's head" card. I didn't think it would take long and I see I wasn't disappointed.

Well, no more disappointed than I usually am by you load of tossers.

I also see that it was my former Squire Nidan who did the dubious honors. As predictable as the word "Acme" in a Road Runner cartoon, he is.

Seanachai, so you liked the photo, eh? Why thankee kindly sirrah. I took the photo myself, ya see. (Being tall has some definite advantages, don't ya know.)

Hey, Yeknod, I can see your paddock from here!

You need to call a decorator, man.

Everything is green which obviously indicates a lot of thistles.

Except for the brooding shadow which obviously indicates lots of thistles in shade... or a gathering mass of Gengis Khan-types with funny hats and moustaches riding little ponies.

I stared very hard (as one does with nothing particularly useful to do) and if one just stands and stares a lot, without blinking, one can just make out a red pointy hat.

Yeknod

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Did I mention that I didn't actually shoot Dalem with one of his own guns?

Well, you didn't invite me along.

I'm pretty good at making it look like an accident. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

So I give you guns, Seanachai, dinner, Papa Khann, and games, and you can't come up with anything even vaguely creative? You all suck.

Sounds like another one of your sleep over parties Dalem. Is Lars invited to the next one?