Few are as truly challenged as Peng

Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The last piece of the puzzle has been laid! The power of color text is now in my reach!!

I would caution you, young one. To utilize knowledge gained from the Devil is similar to using Sauron's One Ring.

The corruption and slide into the pits of despair and self-degradation begins the first time you use it.

PS-Show V42below how to do it as well.

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

The last piece of the puzzle has been laid! The power of color text is now in my reach!!

I would caution you, young one. To utilize knowledge gained from the Devil is similar to using Sauron's One Ring.

The corruption and slide into the pits of despair and self-degradation begins the first time you use it.

PS-Show V42below how to do it as well. </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(Raps knuckes on Boggs' head)

Hello??? McFly??? We're already IN the CessPool.

There's not much deeper one can go.

There, there now Lil' Boo. Your knuckes are gonna get all bloody.

You know it used to be that the Cess Pool was the most horrendous, terrifying place to go on this board. Now people come here to take a break from the GF.

It's gotten worse since Berli's vacation.

All the little SSN's come barging in, Seanachai throws flowers and garlands at them proclaiming them the best SSN ever, etc.

Now that Berli is back, then perhaps your vision of the Cess Pool will once again surface.

I can feel the EVIL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

(Raps knuckes on Boggs' head)

Hello??? McFly??? We're already IN the CessPool.

There's not much deeper one can go.

There, there now Lil' Boo. Your knuckes are gonna get all bloody.

You know it used to be that the Cess Pool was the most horrendous, terrifying place to go on this board. Now people come here to take a break from the GF.

It's gotten worse since Berli's vacation.

All the little SSN's come barging in, Seanachai throws flowers and garlands at them proclaiming them the best SSN ever, etc.

Now that Berli is back, then perhaps your vision of the Cess Pool will once again surface.

I can feel the EVIL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I can feel the EVIL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Speaking of which, send a turn Chuckles so we can finish Berli's little abortion. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lars:

I can feel the EVIL.

MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Speaking of which, send a turn Chuckles so we can finish Berli's little abortion. </font>

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I always get stupid

You really need to work on your editing skills. I'll do it for you this time, but i expect better from you in the future </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by stikkypixie:

PS-Show V42below how to do it as well. </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

But Berli, if you do his work FOR him, how's he gonna learn ... well, let's go with the assumption that he CAN learn.

Wrong again. Sheesh. Why do you keep having these delusions of adequacy about Boo?

Originally posted by Lars:

The usual lot at the show this year. As you can see, P-51's in flying around in abundance (two did a pretty good acrobatic routine).......

What did they do? back flips on the runway? Gymnasts do acrobatic routines , you knucklehead, sheesh, you're getting as dumb as Boo. I never thought anyone else could be that dense.

Hey Sturmy, here's an apple for ya...

<

font color="

<font color="BB33C2">BB33C2</font>

<font color="7E54FF">7E54FF</font>

<font color="BBFF00">BB33C2</font>

">

Text

<

/

font

>

just arrange those on the same line, thus...

<

font color="

7E54FF

">

Hey Boggs, best count them cards in your deck, I think you're missin' a few

<

/

font

>

Becomes...

<font color="7E54FF">Hey Boggs, best count them cards in your deck, I think you're missin' a few</font>

Gamey updates, as it's been a while:

Sturmsebber and I are just getting underway on a huge map, with small forces. What the hell were you thinking, belching Belgian? The one with dalem is a smallRune scenario, with low visibility. Go figure. Is he blind by any chance?

On a completely different topic, I finished another Pratchett* novel yesterday. In it, there is a character called Rincewind, who is described as "the most inept wizzard to ever exist, in any universe". For some reason, I kept picturing Seanachai while I read.

*(bolded out of respect; if you haven't tried one of his books, you are missing out. They are some of the most funny stuff you will ever read.)

Originally posted by rleete:

*(bolded out of respect; if you haven't tried one of his books, you are missing out. They are some of the most funny stuff you will ever read.)

The only book by Pratchett that's worth reading is Good Omens... and that I give credit to the co-author Neil Gaiman. The rest of Pratchett's stuff makes good fireplace stuffing