You and Dust. What North Africa needs to know about the Cheery Waffler.

Snarker

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night. Snowed in. All the beer, wine and sangria I can drink. The town rescheduled the tree lighting. CMAK on my 'puter. Who wants to send a setup? I'll be back in an hour, then I plan on parking my keister in front of the computer and playing CMAK, with or without any of you maggots, until I fall asleep on the keyboard.

Originally posted by Snarker:

Friday night. Snowed in. All the beer, wine and sangria I can drink. The town rescheduled the tree lighting. CMAK on my 'puter. Who wants to send a setup? I'll be back in an hour, then I plan on parking my keister in front of the computer and playing CMAK, with or without any of you maggots, until I fall asleep on the keyboard.

*sigh* :(

WAKE UP MAGGOT!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Did your send turn button freeze up?

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

WAKE UP MAGGOT!!!!!! :mad: :mad:

Did your send turn button freeze up?

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Had you waited about 3 more minutes none of this would be necessary. Except for the :mad: :mad: :mad: . That's a basic necessity.

Well my three minutes are up and the turn has been sent BACK. Now quit digging and start showing up. :mad: :mad:

I can't shoot at ya if I can't see ya!!!

Maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Never seen Kitty called a nun before - have you becoem a Bishop or something??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry if I bothered you . . . I saw that YK2 posted here and thought it was ok. I was just responding 'cause I thought one of your posts was amusing. Sorry, again.

Kitty

Ignore Soddball. He's a tactless maggot. Um... may as well ignore the rest of us too. :mad: :mad:

Kitty, how do you get them to do this sort of thing?

Stupid bastards never apologize to me. And they should.

How disturbingly drunk was the disturbing drunk Soddball?

Disturbingly so? I mean, if he edited his fecking remarks in the Goodaler thread, we're talking auto-ban, aren't we?

Damnation, Soddball, don't go getting your limey arse banned before our Challenge is resolved.

You are a low fellow, Soddball. You have heard the mermaids singing, each to each, and yet you insist on throwing yourself into a dumpster each night, spraying spittle, and raving like a wino who's insufficiently watered his rubbing alcohol before imbibing.

It's only the esteem I bear for your 'lucid' moments that allows me to take up the thread of your Challenge to me.

We have heard, Soddball, We of the Peng Challenge, what price you want for victory. But what price are you willing to pay for defeat?

That went unmentioned in your post to me in the Thread of threads.

So, Soddball? What do you risk?

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Ignore Soddball. He's a tactless maggot. Um... may as well ignore the rest of us too. :mad: :mad:

How disturbingly drunk was the disturbing drunk Soddball?

Disturbingly so? I mean, if he edited his fecking remarks in the Goodaler thread, we're talking auto-ban, aren't we?

Damnation, Soddball, don't go getting your limey arse banned before our Challenge is resolved.

You are a low fellow, Soddball. You have heard the mermaids singing, each to each, and yet you insist on throwing yourself into a dumpster each night, spraying spittle, and raving like a wino who's insufficiently watered his rubbing alcohol before imbibing.

It's only the esteem I bear for your 'lucid' moments that allows me to take up the thread of your Challenge to me.

We have heard, Soddball, We of the Peng Challenge, what price you want for victory. But what price are you willing to pay for defeat?

That went unmentioned in your post to me in the Thread of threads.

So, Soddball? What do you risk? </font>

If you posted a picture of yourself in skin tight leather, you may have this lot falling over themselves to apologise.

But then again, probably not.

Mace

<font size = 1>Sh*t, How'd I end up in here? I better flee back to the MBT. </font>

[ December 06, 2003, 12:35 AM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Okay, how's this, "Dear Seanachai, we maggots of the Cheery Waffle thread apologize for ever reading any of the random musings you have inflicted upon us. Although I'm sure in Minnesota (and its clone Australia) your insane rambling is regarded as quaintly provincial, in the Cheery Waffle thread it is slightly less welcome than a root canal." Happy now? tongue.gif:D

I believe you were addressing that Anglo maggot Soddball. There's no need to drag the pickled California maggot mike_the_wino into this. ;):D

Oh, you also need to use more smiley faces. redface.gif

Originally posted by Dave H:

An apology to Kitty

Of course it's okay for you to post here. Unlike some threads which shall remain nameless, the Cheery Waffle welcomes everyone. Soddball's just upset because he can't fit all six of his copies of CMAK in his CD drive simultaneously. By now he probably also has a blinding headache from his big Friday night at the pub. He'll get over it. Not that he'll get any friendlier, understand, but he will get over it. He pretty much hates everybody all of the time. Conveniently, this attitude makes it much easier for everyone else to despise him, too. tongue.giftongue.gif;):D

Wow. Wish I'd seen what the idjit originally posted, before he edited.

And Dave H, the 'Thread that shall remain nameless' is where Kitty came from, you tit. The Thread where she was always welcome. The Thread where she was first made welcome.

Scurry about, Goodalers, scurry about.

So easy to maintain that 'democratic anarchistic we're all maggots here non-elitist thing' all the time, isn't it? No need for anyone to step in and ever explain away another poster? No rules? No elders?

Not that I'm one to ever bring up another thread's stumbles...well, not an unsympathetic one, anyways.

And Dave H, the 'Thread that shall remain nameless' is where Kitty came from, you tit.

Geez, I go away for awhile cause Snarker was seized with an unnatural turn-sending spasm and come back to find everyone running around like their pants are on fire!.

I don't know what happened, so I will address the one issue I can see:

Seanachai-You spelled twit wrong!

Originally posted by Soddball:

This pisses me off, and I'm growling and showing my teeth. GGGGGGGGGARHGARHGAHRGARHARHAGRHGARHARGAHRGHARGHAGRHAGRHAHRGAHRGHAGRHAGRAGAGHRHGARHGRAHGRAHAAGAGRHAGRHGARHGARGARAGRAGHHGARHGARA!!!!!

*SIGH*

You're even more handsome when you show your teeth....

*Sigh*

I think I'm in love :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Never seen Kitty called a nun before - have you becoem a Bishop or something??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sorry if I bothered you . . . I saw that YK2 posted here and thought it was ok. I was just responding 'cause I thought one of your posts was amusing. Sorry, again.

Kitty </font>