The Peng Challenge - The Abomination of Desolation

Lars

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Let us review the sequence of events:

1) Radley, who has never beaten me, challenges me to a Blood Hamster Sig Line Match.

See? You got it wrong from the get-go. You came blasting into the <small>goddam</small> thread, tearing your hair and gnashing your teeth because I had soundly beaten three of its inhabitants. Then YOU challenged me.

Which means only one thing.

You are in on the conspiracy yourself.

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Let us review the sequence of events:

1) Radley, who has never beaten me, challenges me to a Blood Hamster Sig Line Match.

See? You got it wrong from the get-go. You came blasting into the <small>goddam</small> thread, tearing your hair and gnashing your teeth because I had soundly beaten three of its inhabitants. Then YOU challenged me.

Which means only one thing.

You are in on the conspiracy yourself. </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

The brisket is in the smoker.

I say again:

Did you get buns and barbecue sauce?

Nothing like a good brisket sandwich.

Oh, and a little horsey sauce is good too.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by R Leete:

Wit? Wisdom? Youth?

Just throwing out a couple of choices, there are so many things you are missing.

R Leete ... that's a pretty stupid name ... fits.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

I say again:

Did you get buns and barbecue sauce?

Nothing like a good brisket sandwich.

Oh, and a little horsey sauce is good too. </font>

The time has come to expose the co-conspirators of this network of lies, deceit, and skullduggery.

As one of our truly great President's (righty) once proposed, I shall emulate his greatness and reveal my:

ENEMIES LIST

1) Seanachai

The leader of this band of ne'r-do-wells. He pictures me dangling on a hook like bait, while screaming master to his childlike delight.

2) Berlichtingen

Rising from the dead (his natural state), to deliver the coup de grace

3) Boo Radley

The instigator and ignorant one, who seems to forget that his sig line will be embellished as well. Shoulda let well enough alone there Boo

4) The Abomination rune

Despite an incredibly brilliant performance by myself in my match with Radley, the scoring matrix of this...scenario was so heavily tilted that my ability to secure a draw almost defeated the whole plan

5) Joe Shaw

The keeper of the rules, who at one time enforced them to the letter. He has now fallen under the influence of The Church of Seanachai and has been babbling like a teenager ever since.

6) dalem

The proprietor of The House of Food and Beer, in which conspiratorial meetings were held to forge their evil designs.

7) Lars

Because, he's Lars, and he's always involved in designs such as these. What has he done with the time he used to invest in the SSN Tip of the Day?

8) Lady Persephone

This is the most tragic and hurtful of all. The one who assured me that Berli would never respond to this...

In addition Michael Emrys is working himself into a spot on the list, as his disappearance is now being reviewed as a possible link to this travesty.

In all fairness, I should list those valiant ones among you who have stood beside me and have offered rousing encouragement:

Friends List

1) Pending

2) Pending

3) Pending

4) Pending

Because, he's Lars, and he's always involved in designs such as these. What has he done with the time he used to invest in the SSN Tip of the Day?

I'm trying to re-invest it in a time-share in Ile de Saintes.

[ April 16, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Lars ]

Jim Boggs has stated, in part: 4) The Abomination rune

Despite an incredibly brilliant performance by myself in my match with Radley, the scoring matrix of this...scenario was so heavily tilted that my ability to secure a draw almost defeated the whole plan

5) Joe Shaw

The keeper of the rules, who at one time enforced them to the letter. He has now fallen under the influence of The Church of Seanachai and has been babbling like a teenager ever since.

Due to the fact that you have taken up the cause of RIGHT and have begun to refer to The Abomination rune I shall now throw my full support behind YOUR cause and decry the arbitrary and capricious decision of Seanachai to require both parties to bear the shame of an imposed sig line.

I now think that only ONE of you, to be determined by lot, should be so stigmatized ... now WHERE did Lot get to, you can't find these biblical characters when you need them.

Joe

3) Boo Radley

The instigator and ignorant one, who seems to forget that his sig line will be embellished as well. Shoulda let well enough alone there Boo

Point the second: Misery loves company and if I'm going to crash and burn, I'll take anyone I can find down with me.

Point the anything other: See above.

In all fairness, I should list those valiant ones among you who have stood beside me and have offered rousing encouragement:

I stand beside you. Mainly because it's easier to slip in the knife without being seen until it's too late. I offer "rousing encouragement" for you to jump, whilst you are standing on the tallest turret of castle Cess.

Oh, let's kick the sissy when he's down!

You've been here long enough to know that this is cesspool S.O.P. Joe(poopy head)Shaw probably has it written down somewhere as a "rule".