The Boo bird being far stupider than the Foo bird,

Old Mexican saying, El pejaro mas pendejo, sabe volar

Old American saying:

If you screw something up the first time, edit it and make it worse

Originally posted by Nidan1:

"If the Boo sh*ts....wear it!!!!"

Real nice Nidan, you emotionally evolved equivalent of a ring-tailed lemur. You kiss your wife with that mouth?

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

"If the Boo ****s....wear it!!!!"

Old American saying:

If you screw something up the first time, edit it and make it worse </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

"If the Boo ****s....wear it!!!!"

Old American saying:

If you screw something up the first time, edit it and make it worse </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

[QB] Alright you losers (NOTE the correct and TRADITIONAL spelling)...

Shaw, you're a fecking idiot (NOTE the correct and TRADITIONAL syntax). May the little Boobird of crappiness drop on you.

But, in spite of having to think about Olde Foul Joe, all is good. My nephew just announced that he has obtained the rank of Eagle Scout. Making it to Eagle has long been a tradition in my family, having been earned by both of my brothers and me. I, being superior, also earned the Bronze Palm (go ahead, laugh) as well as inducted into Order of the Arrow. Kind of like being voted top dog by fellow scouts.

It takes a lot of work to make it to Eagle, and I salute my nephew in his accomplishment. BTW, being an Eagle kept my ass out of jail once, so it wasn't all for nothing!

Who the hell made R Leete a Knight anyway? Do you have any idea how annoying it is to have to spell AND bold his name each time he says something particularly trivial? Do you have any idea of how much it just BEGS for changing to R Rookie or something? Well, of course you DO, since you have to do that too.

But enough of him, let's talk about someone important ... ME.

It is now 7:40 PM Central Time where I know at least some of you live and I've STILL not received a single turn.

Shall this travesty continue? Let's pull together lads, let's ALL get on the bandwagon and DEMAND that Lars, Mace and Boo Radley get on the stick (wow, that's a pleasing mental image isn't it ... especially if they get on the sharp, pointy end) and SEND A TURN!

I'd mention that Dirtweasle owes me a turn but he's not of the CessPool and is thus beneath regard.

Joe

Who the hell made R Leete a Knight anyway? Do you have any idea how annoying it is to have to spell AND bold his name each time he says something particularly trivial? Do you have any idea of how much it just BEGS for changing to R Rookie or something? Well, of course you DO, since you have to do that too.

It is now 7:40 PM Central Time where I know at least some of you live and I've STILL not received a single turn.

Shall this travesty continue? Let's pull together lads, let's ALL get on the bandwagon and DEMAND that Lars, Mace and Boo Radley get on the stick (wow, that's a pleasing mental image isn't it ... especially if they get on the sharp, pointy end) and SEND A TURN!

I'd mention that Dirtweasle owes me a turn but he's not of the CessPool and is thus beneath regard.

Joe

Sheesh!

If it will cause you to cease this despicable whining, I will allow you a rematch. Send a set-up this time. I don't want any lame excuses.

Like dalem and Lars, (or as their otherwise known the hummer and the sailor of the GF), are bound to come up with. There are slackers everywhere.

R Leete

(You're right Joe, his name is a pita to type). You are in violation of an official edict of non-usage in regards your current sig line. You must cease and desist at once, or else I will be forced to serve you my briefs.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Sheesh!

If it will cause you to cease this despicable whining, I will allow you a rematch. Send a set-up this time. I don't want any lame excuses.

Like dalem and Lars, (or as their otherwise known the hummer and the sailor of the GF), are bound to come up with. There are slackers everywhere.

R Leete

(You're right Joe, his name is a pita to type). You are in violation of an official edict of non-usage in regards your current sig line. You must cease and desist at once, or else I will be forced to serve you my briefs. </font>

It was Seanachai's doing, blame him. I tried to get him to see the error of his ways, but you know him.

And I'll have all you slack jawed one finger in the nose typists know that I removed the underbar between the R and L just to please the less dexterous amongst you. How I suffer the fools.

As my wife and I were considering names for my yet unborn prodigy, I was concerned with some of the nicknames that might be applied. The wife said, "you know, they're just going to call him 'Leete' anyway, why bother with a first name?"

So, in honor of this impeccable wisdom, I shall henceforth dispence with the "R".

Joe

Oh, would you PUH-LEEZ stop your petulant mewling! I just sent you your turn.

I would have done it earlier, but I had important things to do! There was a television program I had to watch (Janice wanting to buy the house right next door to Chandler and Monica came right out of the blue, don't you think?) and then I had to stare off into space for awhile.

But don't worry! You were next on my list. After I had sent moves to Papa Kahn, Leeeeeo and Malakovski, that is.

Originally posted by Leete:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

It was Seanachai's doing, blame him. I tried to get him to see the error of his ways, but you know him.

And I'll have all you slack jawed one finger in the nose typists know that I removed the underbar between the R and L just to please the less dexterous amongst you. How I suffer the fools.

As my wife and I were considering names for my yet unborn prodigy, I was concerned with some of the nicknames that might be applied. The wife said, "you know, they're just going to call him 'Leete' anyway, why bother with a first name?"

So, in honor of this impeccable wisdom, I shall henceforth dispence with the "R". </font>

Oh, and Boggs? I seem to recall a certain post ammounting to "oops, forgot about sig files" or somesuch. Therefore, you are semi-immortalized here until someone else says something particularly funny (or, in this case, stupendously retarded).

Bad news Joe. In the Berli scenario Jim & I are playing, you command a tank.

You had given your driver orders to make the next turn along the valley floor, and there you were, tousled head sticking out of the TCs hatch like a confused balloon on a gnarled stick, looking for all the world like a demented Tootsie Pop, rheumy eyes blinking hopelessly through your fieldglasses...

-CRACK!-

A shot rang out!

You screamed "I'm hit!" and dropped back through the hatch, which slammed shut behind you.

Now I have to find the Boggsian creature who plugged you and put paid to his account.

Or give him a medal, one or the other.

Originally posted by dalem:

Bad news Joe. In the Berli scenario Jim & I are playing, you command a tank.

You had given your driver orders to make the next turn along the valley floor, and there you were, tousled head sticking out of the TCs hatch like a confused balloon on a gnarled stick, looking for all the world like a demented Tootsie Pop, rheumy eyes blinking hopelessly through your fieldglasses...

-CRACK!-

A shot rang out!

You screamed "I'm hit!" and dropped back through the hatch, which slammed shut behind you.

Now I have to find the Boggsian creature who plugged you and put paid to his account.

Or give him a medal, one or the other.

That bastiche Berli ... he always did have it in for me, I blame him ... and you for your consistently inept tactics of course.

Joe

Originally posted by Leete:

As my wife and I were considering names for my yet unborn prodigy, I was concerned with some of the nicknames that might be applied.

[standing very still so as not to induce bowel movements from the chirping bird]

Dee Leete has merits (abbreviated to D.Leete), though thought must be given to Boo Leete, which pays hommage to... well, something... and of course, Booetta Leete.

... Justicar Leete?

And in the Rune scenario Lars and I are schtupping, Poor Lars seems to have left all his gunsights at home. Perhaps they were poking his Austrian monocle too much.

I love nailing German junkwagens at 800m+. It feels so right.

Originally posted by dalem:

New Zealand is a country? I thought it was something unfortunate that Australia pooped out after too many Vegemite & Whisky shakes.

Clearly, I hate Australia with all my being.

But if you ever say this, or anything like it again, I will drive to your house and kill you while you're lying in a drunken stupor.

And I have many, many ways of finding out when that might be.

Originally posted by Ales Dvorak:

Love......

Alice

This just in from the Magical Kingdom the Olde Ones inhabit (that would be that horrible fecking bar right off the horrible fecking Interstate where seriously diseased looking ****eheads stumble around shouting: "Well Goddamn! I agree with MrSpkr!"):

I...desire a setup, from Ales Dvorak. I don' know why.

Oh, wait, yes I do. I've always smiled over his 'Alice' posts.

And I think he should be punished for them.

After all, what could be more horrifying than the endless process of waiting for a turn from myself...with all that time on your hands to speculate whether you're so hopelessly awful that Seanachai's about to beat your worthless foreign arse like a gong.

Ales, I look for your reply forthwith.

You may seek my return by the light of the glowworms clenched, by main force, between the cheeks of your bum.

I've always liked you, lad. Don't make me get ugly.