**Dirty Camou Stug G (Mid)!!!**

MikeyD

Turning back to THIS game engine:

- Dirty Camou Stug IIIG (mid) mod for both CMAK and CMBB

On the CMAK side of our favorite site:

www.cmmods.com

Another one of my dirty camou mods. Zimmerit has been applied. There are a couple bullet holes in the side skirts... GASP! And I just realized - in the readme file I inadvertantly credited AndrewTF for the MG34 mod I had borrowed instead of Juju! Forgive me Juju!

I had lost track of what's been modded, and was surprised that with this mod I've camou'd-up ALL of the Stug Gs and StuH42s in the game (except the initial production G which I'm happy to keep plain yellow). The most successful ones are on the CMAK side of cmmods.com, though they're all interchangeable with CMBB.

Here's the cmmods.com screenshot:

MikeyD's Camou Stug IIIG (Mid)

Mikey,

AAaarrrggghhhh. :mad: You bastard! :mad: Stop torturing me! :mad: A three day weekend has just passed, in which I had nothing to do, and then Tuesday morning while I slaving away at the flag factory and TTTAAAA, DDDAAA! :eek: A bitchin new Stug.

Ergh.

:D

Seriously, looks beautiful. It will be mine, all mine this afternoon about 4:00pm.

DavidI

"...now how about those PzIVs?"

Mental picture: A young lad in swim trunks approaches the edge of a pond, dips his toe in to test the water, shudders and retreats. Its obvious he wants to jump in and splash about - he's just not convinced himself that he'd survive the plunge!

That's me and PzIV mods... and Sherman mods... and...

Looks really good. I can't wait to use it.

I have a question about the machine gun, though. What is the difference in effect between your machine gun and Juju's? If your version of it is different in some vehicle-spcific way, won't that spill over into other areas? I get the impression that that particular bmp shows up in several places, and I'm not sure which ones.

To put it another way, will Juju's mod out of the box look optimal on your Stug, and/or will your version of it look better on your Stug than anywhere else (wherever that might be)?

The most obvious difference between the two is that his is twice as long as yours (in pixels). I'm sure your version of it looks better in this context (that's why you picked it, of course), but what will the spillover effect be? I still don't know my way around CMBB well enough to know what else uses it, and/or if it matters.

I don't have alll of Juju's mg mods on my machine and I couldn't locate a Stug-specific mod (if he has one). Each set of Stugs has a dedicated bmp for its own mg polygon, which is slightly different in proportion to the generic 'infantry' MG34 LMG. So I stretched, squeezed, and moved Juju's infantry mg art about until it properly fit the Stug polygon. The result is a tiny bit worse than his original but better than the default.

I was thinking of doing a Stug mg bmp patch upload covering all the vehicles. But I've got to check out Juju's mod pack to make sure it hasn't already been done. If you've already got a Juju Stug mg then just don't use 12713.bmp.