Answer: A hungover Brit, a CMAK-less Canadian and a Cheery Waffle

Snarker

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as your piece of string maggot!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That bleedin' disc had bvetter arrive soon or I might have to get my TNT fix by chucking some at the neighbours, and that'll ruin property values!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

We're listing Snarker's worst Thread Titles.

Dammit Boggle you're a moronic maggot - the theads aren't allowed to get THAT big any more!!

Did any of you maggots happen to notice that the big snowstorm in the northeast was centered on New Hampshire? I suppose MasterGoodale, the lost sheep, has yet another excuse for not sending PBEM turns with 2 to 3 feet of snow. Well, that and the fact he quit playing Combat Mission. On the other hand, by now the mold and ants might have gotten him. :D

Anyone think to let YK2 know that we moved out immediately after she asked if she could hang out at the old thread. Let's not get too obvious, maggots. We seem to be on a roll with the few women who tolerate this crowd. :rolleyes:

Jim Boggs is giving me far too much grief in my first CMAK scenario. Somebody tell me how British tanks (and I use the term very loosely) with 12 mm of armor are supposed to slug it out with Italian tanks with considerably heavier armor. In the freaking desert, where you might occasionally find a hull-down position; so only your tissue-paper turret gets hit, while 2 pounders bounce off the Italian turrets. Are the British supposed to charge the Italians across a kilometer or two? This is like armored cars against tanks. redface.gif :mad: :mad:

I live in the middle of nowhere. I look out my window and see trees. I have to drive 120 miles to the nearest city with more than 30,000 inhabitants. There are more cows than humans in the towns surrrounding my location. Such is the life of a soldier.

Yet, I received CMAK yesterday.

Oh, sorry...

-Palko

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

There are more cows than humans in the towns surrrounding my location. Such is the life of a soldier.

Lucky you - most soldiers would die to be surrounded by cows.........

<big><big>GET YOUR MIND OUT OF THE GUTTER</BIG></BIG> - it means they've always got food available when the supplies stop coming you filthy prevert!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Lawngnome:

I live in the middle of nowhere. I look out my window and see trees. I have to drive 120 miles to the nearest city with more than 30,000 inhabitants. There are more cows than humans in the towns surrrounding my location. Such is the life of a soldier.

Yet, I received CMAK yesterday.

Oh, sorry...

-Palko

What city is that? Barrie? {snicker}

Oh, I'm in the central U.S..... not fighting this time, one time in Iraq is enough for one life, thank you.

I would take paper British tanks over those wierd looking Italian tanks any day. What were the Italian engineers thinking? They would have been better off wielding pikes in battle. At least they could spear a few African Swallows when they got hungry that way....

Suddenly I have an urge to watch Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail....

-Palko

So let's see -- I've got Bullybeef and Wallybob lined up for full CMAK games....anyone else want to grab a chair before the music starts.

(Aside from Snarker, Becket, Teddy and Crow who will all be due rematches after suffering humiliating defeats :mad: )

And Snarker you gamey bastiche :mad: :mad: "Tiger? What Tiger?" :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

~ ~ :mad:

! :mad:

(And for what it's worth, Barrie has 110,000 people and Toronto, 45 minutes away, has almost 5 million. But that's geography and you're an American :mad: ) </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

So let's see -- I've got Bullybeef and Wallybob lined up for full CMAK games....anyone else want to grab a chair before the music starts.

(Aside from Snarker, Becket, Teddy and Crow who will all be due rematches after suffering humiliating defeats :mad: )

And Snarker you gamey bastiche :mad: :mad: "Tiger? What Tiger?" :mad: :mad:

I didn't pick the forces. I just drive them.