Answer: A hungover Brit, a CMAK-less Canadian and a Cheery Waffle

Snarker

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

...then cull the heard...

Ah, yet another example of an American Education. BTW, nitwit it is herd you sophomoric nong.

Which brings me to my next point...
Would that be one the on the top of your head, pin-head?

And what the feck was the "one-hand clapping" nonsense? I guess I should expect such drivel from those of a Pengish slant.

Dave H as the gauntlet has been thrown and accepted, I await your inevitable losses to occur thereby freeing up some of your time.

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Sound of one hand clapping

The fact you are sub-anything to Burpy makes me hold you in contempt. :mad: :mad: </font>

(a quick snip of the boilerplate)

Well, what do you know? There's nothing left!

No, that was really first-class. I'm sure in your own little backwoods neck of the forum that oration would probably get you elevated to third assistant <font size=1>penguin</font size=1>, second class. You may have noticed, as you no doubt have the steely-eyed, all-encompassing awareness of an officer in the USMC, that this is not the <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> thread. Here your squirely (squirrely?) bluster gets you exactly nothing. Zero. Nada. Zip. :rolleyes::D

In spite of that, I'd play you, but I'm covered up with unfinished CMBB games, plus I have one CMAK PBEM going with the estimable Jim Boggs. In addition, I have a waiting list of Cheery Waffle regulars (and irregulars) for CMAK games. Sometime later would work out much better for me. Sorry. ;):D

- Walks in with pack over right shoulder...*Sniff*... Looks around room; focuses on dark corner and sees multiple beady little eyes staring back......Fantastic... Drops ruck places hands on knees addresses assembled Wafflers -

Why hello there, you must be the Cherry Wafflers I have heard so much about. No need to be shy, but if you insist on staying in the dark, so be it. First an introduction then on to my purpose. I am Aces_and_8's. I came over from the good side of town, better known as the PENG, Cesspool, etc. (choose your favorite) Every now and again, we like to come down from on high, see how our poorer cousins are doing, then cull the heard...so to speak. Which brings me to my next point, my purpose for visiting.

Well, I have been sent forth to challenge one, some, or all of you to a PBEM, CMBB or CMAK (your choice), bat you smartly about the head and shoulders, and return so those of my ilk can have a good chuckle about the sound thrashing delivered to one, some, or all of you. Now, we do enjoy proposing these challenges in a verbose and entertaining manner, and I had drafted one the likes of which would have made angels weep, but alas, I decided against issuing it. First: One must be understood by his audience. It just would not do having all of you standing about, scratching your bums, and asking... "Whad'he say?!?." Second: Because you all are just one step removed from single celled organisms, calling into question your manhood, relative levels of intelligence, tactical acumen, or genetic heritages (where none actually exist), in the greater scheme of things, would have been like pissing into hurricane force winds...You see my problem? So, simplify I did.

Now, while some of my erstwhile brothers and sisters in that Beverly Hills of threads, consider you beneath contempt, not worth spitting on, and wouldn't give you a pot to piss in, I am here as proof positive that this is not a universally held belief...

- *HHAAAWWRRRKKK PPTOOOEY*... Hears tiny anguished scream of "MY EYE, MY EYE"... Rummages through ruck......AHA!... Chucks iron kettle into corner...hears satisfying crunch of little bones -

You see, we're not all so bad.

So...

- Removes steel gauntlet from right hand and whirls toward corner...*Whack*...*Whack*...*Whack*...followed by impish..."Ow!"..."Ow!"..."Ow!"...gauntlet returns to right hand like a boomerang. -

Listen up ya snivelling maggots!!! I just got back from COSTCO and have the Kirkland 10 gallon Bucket 'O' Whoopass ready to be released upon the sorry little excuses that laughingly pass for your lives!!! To quote the ever popular Ash ..."Who wants some?..Ya wanna little?..Huh?..Well, do ya!?!" :mad: I've got a never ending torrent of angst and hatred to release upon your heads and the dams about to burst! :mad: The heat of the desert, along the cobblestones of the Appian Way, or the frozen steppes of Russia, it matters not, all will fall before my wrath!!! As I urinate on the still smoking corpses of your troops, I will reflect on what a great deal that 10 gallons was then marvel at how much is leftover. Now, BRING IT!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dead Man's Hand? Never in the annals of history has one man said so much that meant so little. :mad: :mad:

Watch how succinct this is:

Maggot.

Originally posted by Kitty:

Try Carol Shelby's Chili mix. It's REALLY good! You need one of his spice packets, 1 lb of ground beef, 1 clove garlic, and 1 onion (minced). Brown the ground beef with the onions and garlic then add to the chili. Also, add an 8oz can of of kidney beans during the last half hour of cooking. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and red onions! =) MMMmmmmmmmmmm.

Kitty

Ooooh, someone else uses Carol Shelby's mix!!! The little brown bag of magic. All is forgiven, you are clearly a person of discerning taste.

Try Carol Shelby's Chili mix. It's REALLY good! You need one of his spice packets, 1 lb of ground beef, 1 clove garlic, and 1 onion (minced). Brown the ground beef with the onions and garlic then add to the chili. Also, add an 8oz can of of kidney beans during the last half hour of cooking. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and red onions! =) MMMmmmmmmmmmm.

Kitty

Ooooh, someone else uses Carol Shelby's mix!!! The little brown bag of magic. All is forgiven, you are clearly a person of discerning taste. </font>

DMH might be a <small>penguin pillock</small>......er....well less of the "might be" perhaps.....but he's got a bleedin' reaction hasn't he!

I'll play the silly sot - I've only got 1 CMBB going (has anyone seen..er......I've forgotten his name....can't have been important) and a couple of demo games going.

I'm getting TNT withdrawl symptoms!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure I'll send him back with a little more whoop-ass in his can than he started with....

Originally posted by Mike:

DMH might be a <small>penguin pillock</small>......er....well less of the "might be" perhaps.....but he's got a bleedin' reaction hasn't he!

I'll play the silly sot - I've only got 1 CMBB going (has anyone seen..er......I've forgotten his name....can't have been important) and a couple of demo games going.

I'm getting TNT withdrawl symptoms!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure I'll send him back with a little more whoop-ass in his can than he started with....

The MBT has this listed as some kind of plan. My guess is it's DMH's trial for spurs...

I mean, what can anyone actually do on a forum? :rolleyes:

So Kitty fancies her boys with spurs on does she? Well horses for courses and all that...so to speak.

Really tho - do you really think I care what puerile meanderings the thought processes of male and female (loosely) <small>penguins</small> engage in?

No - the game is the thing - the chucking of TNT, and the mashing of maggots - and this spineless simpering cesspool reject is as bit a swarm of maggots as any I've seen lately so I look forward to dishing out a good mashing! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Kitty:

Kitty

Ooooh, someone else uses Carol Shelby's mix!!! The little brown bag of magic. All is forgiven, you are clearly a person of discerning taste. </font>

I'd just like to announce that we have a potential successor to MasterGoodwhale, as Boo has not been heard from since I sent him a setup. A little bit more GRARAGAGAG and crispy lips from the lad, and he's there.

Keep your huge checkered clown pants on, Sparky. Although I may post from work, they really, really frown if I play CM during office hours. You, having the obviously "made up" job that you do, can probably get away with practically anything at the office.

It's not as if anyone pays attention to you anyway.

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

I return from the hot desert sun, face blackened with the smoke of battle, ears ringing from the loud roaring of abused engines winding out to their max RPMs. The visions of charred metal, plumes of smoke, a wild ride across open sand in a mad dash for safety.

Rush hour that bad, eh?

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

I'd just like to announce that we have a potential successor to MasterGoodwhale, as Boo has not been heard from since I sent him a setup. A little bit more GRARAGAGAG and crispy lips from the lad, and he's there.

Keep your huge checkered clown pants on, Sparky. Although I may post from work, they really, really frown if I play CM during office hours. You, having the obviously "made up" job that you do, can probably get away with practically anything at the office.

It's not as if anyone pays attention to you anyway. </font>

So Kitty fancies her boys with spurs on does she? Well horses for courses and all that...so to speak.

Really tho - do you really think I care what puerile meanderings the thought processes of male and female (loosely) <small>penguins</small> engage in?

No - the game is the thing - the chucking of TNT, and the mashing of maggots - and this spineless simpering cesspool reject is as bit a swarm of maggots as any I've seen lately so I look forward to dishing out a good mashing! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ANGRY OUT LOUD!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Kitty

To Wallbob or something close to that:

"By the way, I was pleased to see the posts from Kitty (I miss the website with the history of Hampstertruppen)" It still lives on!! Kind of. =/ Check this link.

http://web.archive.org/web/20010923050903/http://www.fluffkitty.com/

Someone archived a bunch of now defunct sites and I guess mine was one of them. Most of the thumbnail pics don't work but if you click on them the full size pics usually show up. I'm glad someone remembers me. =)

Kitty

The Fluffwitch Project

Hi, Mike. I guess you're pretty mean but guess what? I don't get it. I still like you, tough guy. =)

Kitty

Who? Me?? You think I'm a tough guy??? redface.gif you should see my mother!!

Never mind - you'll get over it.

What's not to get - your simpering squire wantsd a game due to some game you're playing with him over in Antarctica (that's where <small>pengguins</small> live), so I've accepted.

Your tortured reasonings and silly sibilant's syphalitic slitherings interest me not - just the playing of the game.

So send him in so I can spit him out!

there's a good girl XX

Who? Me?? You think I'm a tough guy??? redface.gif you should see my mother!!

Never mind - you'll get over it.

What's not to get - your simpering squire wantsd a game due to some game you're playing with him over in Antarctica (that's where <small>pengguins</small> live), so I've accepted.

Your tortured reasonings and silly sibilant's syphalitic slitherings interest me not - just the playing of the game.

So send him in so I can spit him out!

there's a good girl XX

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry. I didn't know you were playing him. Don't worry. Me and Berli sent him three scenarios to play against you that he doesn't have a chance of winning. Make sure he plays Germans in each one. That's what I told him. Anyway, I still don't get the spur thing, but that's ok. I'm blonde. =)

Kitty