Answer: A hungover Brit, a CMAK-less Canadian and a Cheery Waffle

Snarker

Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Who? Me?? You think I'm a tough guy??? redface.gif you should see my mother!!

Never mind - you'll get over it.

What's not to get - your simpering squire wantsd a game due to some game you're playing with him over in Antarctica (that's where <small>pengguins</small> live), so I've accepted.

Your tortured reasonings and silly sibilant's syphalitic slitherings interest me not - just the playing of the game.

So send him in so I can spit him out!

there's a good girl XX

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry. I didn't know you were playing him. Don't worry. Me and Berli sent him three scenarios to play against you that he doesn't have a chance of winning. Make sure he plays Germans in each one. That's what I told him. Anyway, I still don't get the spur thing, but that's ok. I'm blonde. =)

Kitty </font>

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Mike:

DMH might be a <small>penguin pillock</small>......er....well less of the "might be" perhaps.....but he's got a bleedin' reaction hasn't he!

I'll play the silly sot - I've only got 1 CMBB going (has anyone seen..er......I've forgotten his name....can't have been important) and a couple of demo games going.

I'm getting TNT withdrawl symptoms!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm sure I'll send him back with a little more whoop-ass in his can than he started with....

Ah good...I currently have 3 scenarios, the only hitch is I have to play the Germans. Not sure if this is good or bad. Anyway, they are, and in no particular order: DZ-XRay , Street without Joy , and Hell in a Very Small Place . I await your selection.

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Who? Me?? You think I'm a tough guy??? redface.gif you should see my mother!!

Never mind - you'll get over it.

What's not to get - your simpering squire wantsd a game due to some game you're playing with him over in Antarctica (that's where <small>pengguins</small> live), so I've accepted.

Your tortured reasonings and silly sibilant's syphalitic slitherings interest me not - just the playing of the game.

So send him in so I can spit him out!

there's a good girl XX

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!! I'm sorry. I didn't know you were playing him. Don't worry. Me and Berli sent him three scenarios to play against you that he doesn't have a chance of winning. Make sure he plays Germans in each one. That's what I told him. Anyway, I still don't get the spur thing, but that's ok. I'm blonde. =)

Kitty </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

A squire "gets his spurs" when proven worthy. I'm assuming Dead Man's Hand (the maggot) is your squire questing for you, yes?

Excuse me there Sherlock. Have you happened to notice DMH's sig line during your extensive investigation? </font>

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

A squire "gets his spurs" when proven worthy. I'm assuming Dead Man's Hand (the maggot) is your squire questing for you, yes?

Excuse me there Sherlock. Have you happened to notice DMH's sig line during your extensive investigation? </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

Really? Wow. News to me. </font>

Kitty has her squirrel besmirching the Cheery Waffle? Not very lady-like to have such a halfsack squawk for her. Too bad the Pengers have such low stock to pull from these days. Space_n_vdrs is a wankless nong of the first order. That whole "one-hand clapping" clap-trap...feh. That wasn't clapping, sunny-Jim...although the words DO sound similiar. BTW, don't your cold clammy hands ache for the soothing warm of your genitalia? Now be a good lad and bugger off to parts unknown and far away.

Now hopefully the scrot will not return. Gawd I hate these twits, nitwits and shiftless nongs gathering in the greatness that is Waffle. We must revel in the lack of a Godhead. In fact, now that the boob has pranced off to parts unknown he is neither missed nor admired and yet we survive.

ALL HAIL THE CHEERY WAFFLE.

Originally posted by Aces_and_8's:

Ah good...I currently have 3 scenarios, the ]only hitch is I have to play the Germans. Not sure if this is good or bad. Anyway, they are, and in no particular order: DZ-XRay , Street without Joy , and Hell in a Very Small Place . I await your selection.

Who the hell is this pig-fisting dildo and what is he doing sullying the purity of THE BROOD ARARGHARHGARAHGARHHGARGARGAHRHGAR :mad: :mad: :mad:

I can't read. Therefore this is a none response since I wouldn't possibly know what you said.

I Speak No English

Kids in the Hall (Season 2)

Dave: We're closed.

Scott: Hello? I want you to tell me where a shoe store is because I want to look for a pair of shoes and buy 'em.

Dave: I'm sorry. I'd love to be of assistance to you but I'm afraid I speak no English.

Scott: Pardon?

Dave: Ah. I see by the expression on your face that you are confused by my statement. Perhaps you doubt its veracity, but let me assure you, I speak not a word of English.

Scott: What are you talking about, huh?

Dave: You see, everything that I am saying to you I have learned to speak phonetically. As to the meanings of the individual words or the percumbant rules of syntax, I haven't a clue.

Scott: Why don't you just shut up and tell me where the shoe store is, you jerk?

Dave: Allow me to reiterate, I speak no English. Perhaps this will wash the confusion from your face, my friend. My apparent fluency is the result of constant repetition. As you can imagine, I have been through this speech many times before, in fact ,I could repeat it for you in any one of seven different languages. Yet oddly enough , I've never learned to speak it in my own, which is fine since over the years I have forgotten how to speak my own language.

Scott: Just shut up and tell me where the show store is, huh?

Dave: Thank you, would you like to fight me now or are you a coward?

[scott punches Dave in the stomach.]

Scott: Don't die.

Dave: I don't know what you're saying.

Scott: I just wanted to buy a pair of shoes, huh?

Dave: No habla espanol, senor.

Scott: Just got feet, don't got shoes.

Dave: Nein sprechen sie deutsch.

Originally posted by Soddball:

We meet on the field of conflict, in a horribubble, brutal scrap. A nice fat 2,000 points?

If I win, I rule and you suck - plus I own your sig for 3 months.

If I lose - no, really, I might, it's possible - I still rule and you still suck - but you own my sig for 3 months.

How's that? Hoormonkey.

Fine fine. Except the sucking part, if you are looking for homosexual love, you should turn to Boggs

not that there is anything wrong with THAT....

Originally posted by Leutnant Hortlund:

Fine fine. Except the sucking part, if you are looking for homosexual love, you should turn to Boggs

not that there is anything wrong with THAT....

Geez Hortlund, haven't you gotten over being dumped by lenakonrad yet?

Here's a tip:

Try flirting with girls!!!.