Answer: A hungover Brit, a CMAK-less Canadian and a Cheery Waffle

Snarker

Originally posted by Axe2121:

So let's see -- I've got Bullybeef and Wallybob lined up for full CMAK games....anyone else want to grab a chair before the music starts.

(Aside from Snarker, Becket, Teddy and Crow who will all be due rematches after suffering humiliating defeats :mad: )

And Snarker you gamey bastiche :mad: :mad: "Tiger? What Tiger?" :mad: :mad:

Axe

You gamey, gormless, slime ridden, mold-infested, ant-ridden, Goodale wannabe, non-Cmak having......CANADIAN!! :mad:

I kick you in the forks, I slap your pet moose upside his head, I tip over your outhouse WITH YOU IN IT, I use the newspaper you write for to line the bottom of a birdcage in the hope that it will then contain some ****e that don't stink,........

Remember me?

MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad:

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Dave H:

Anyone think to let YK2 know that we moved out immediately after she asked if she could hang out at the old thread. :rolleyes:

Believe it or not, I'm actually quite resourceful. :confused:

I just followed the trail of slime and pus, took a right turn, then a left, climbed a few mountains, skied through snow for a few hundred miles, then battled my way past some guy with a red coat who was carrying a large sack.. :mad:

I thought at first he was Father Christmas... Until he muttered something about Afrika, Canada and a broken down truck.... :eek: :mad: tongue.gif

Anyhoo it wasn't till I got here that I realised he was the postman... redface.gif

Not to worry.. he wasn't really that far behind me. :D

Hey Boggs !!!!...yes you, you sniveling rat-faced git!!!! :mad: :mad: !!!

SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO A CHALLENGE IN THE :mad: ONLY TRUE THREAD!!!! :mad: :mad: I figured I would sneak in here and roust your sorry butt in front of your little friends. :cool:

Send me a CMAK setup, anything you decide is OK with me :mad: :eek: (could never figure out the attraction of these silly faces)

Originally posted by Firefly:

A question for the brood. Do you think it's Axe or Mr Spkr, who doesn't know the difference between 'through' and 'threw'?

Axe0000001000000001 should read this sentence to learn the difference:

The postman threw your copy of CM:AK in the bin instead of through your letterbox. You have no game to survive make your time. You are on the way to distraction.

:mad: :mad: :mad: ALL YOUR GAME ARE BELONG TO UPS. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Hey Boggs !!!!...yes you, you sniveling rat-faced git!!!!

SINCE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO A CHALLENGE IN THE ONLY TRUE THREAD!!!! I figured I would sneak in here and roust your sorry butt in front of your little friends.

Send me a CMAK setup, anything you decide is OK with me :eek: (could never figure out the attraction of these silly faces)

Well, you have clearly shown a complete lack of intellect by posting in this Thread. Further you have demonstrated a blatant ignorance of the proper usage of :mad: .

You leave me no choice but to school you in the correct ways of the Cheery Waffle. I realize that in your case it will be as difficult as teaching charm and good manners to Soddball. :mad:

But as you have insisted upon rushing to meet your doom, then I am compelled, out of pity, to take you up on your challenge with the forlorn hope that indeed you may one day be able to post here without completely humiliating and debasing yourself. :rolleyes:

AS IF!!!! :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Soddball:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Firefly:

A question for the brood. Do you think it's Axe or Mr Spkr, who doesn't know the difference between 'through' and 'threw'?

Axe0000001000000001 should read this sentence to learn the difference:

The postman threw your copy of CM:AK in the bin instead of through your letterbox. You have no game to survive make your time. You are on the way to distraction.

:mad: :mad: :mad: ALL YOUR GAME ARE BELONG TO UPS. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Soddball:

You have no game to survive make your time.

A once proud and well-spoken English gentleman, has been reduced to this by the attention and flattery that has been so cleverly foisted upon him by certain Ladies of the Pool.

By attacking the CWT's weakest link, they have demonstrated the pure evil and vileness that can only come from the mind of a woman.

I know what you're thinking:

But Jim, Soddball always babbled incoherently!

To this I reply:

Hmmmm.....Good point!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

A once proud and well-spoken English gentleman, has been reduced to this by the attention and flattery that has been so cleverly foisted upon him by certain Ladies of the Pool.

By attacking the CWT's weakest link, they have demonstrated the pure evil and vileness that can only come from the mind of a woman.

To this I reply:

Hmmmm.....Good point! </font>

Some of you owe me turns. You know who you are.

Some of you returned turns, despite the pain I am dealing you. Good show.

Want to see the new elevation features in action? Check out the operation "Santa Maria Infante" on the CD (no, I don't know if there is a Pinta Infante or a Nina Infante).

To this I reply:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Boggs!!! Maggot! Look at your own Penguinese at the top of the page. Hardly the stuff of angry, disturbed TNT crisping lips and melting faces, hmmmmmmmm? The gloves come off in our match now. Time to pay the TNT chucker... GRGRGRARRGHRGHHRHHRRHG :mad: :mad: :mad:

Well, well, Mr Tilde!

It would appear that Mr Colon is plugged again.

Perhaps you should stop posting like Mr Period and come down off that ridge line to fight my brave Italics.

We shall have to # your sorry Limey butt, while your asterikal screams resound throughout the vast desert wasteland.

MAGGOT!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

To this I reply:

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I am through with all of you. I threw my copy of the CMAK demo in the trash bin. :mad: :mad:

Buck up there, little camper, I'm sure the parcel post will deliver some joy to you soon. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I am through with all of you. I threw my copy of the CMAK demo in the trash bin. :mad: :mad:

Buck up there, little camper, I'm sure the parcel post will deliver some joy to you soon. </font>