• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121's Postman:

This game is great! Thanks Axe!!

Why you.....you.....I challenge you to a PBEM game! :mad:

Oh, wait....

(That was the funniest goddamn thing I have read in a long time. Except for Snarker's in-game observations — well worth the price of admission.)

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Edward Windsor:

Now that's just mean and nasty...

Yes, it's true. I've noticed more creative nastiness around here lately. Also, a dearth of "GGRRAAGGAARR'S".

Perhaps with time and a bit of patience, you might yet become more than a thin shadow of the MBT (Long may it wave!) </font>

Soddball

Are you going to do any scenarios in the 1,000-2,000 point range?

Also, a nice "Rat Patrol" scenario similar to Jeff Weatherspoon's would be nice. Include some TNT, though, to blow up the radio tower or whatever the target is.

Hey, maybe you could do a scenario on the attempt to capture Rommel!!!

Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Soddball

Are you going to do any scenarios in the 1,000-2,000 point range?

Also, a nice "Rat Patrol" scenario similar to Jeff Weatherspoon's would be nice. Include some TNT, though, to blow up the radio tower or whatever the target is.

Hey, maybe you could do a scenario on the attempt to capture Rommel!!!

I'll be producing some small scenarios aswell, yes. Probably as small as 10,000 points on a 4km square map. Or is that too small?

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Soddball:

I'll be producing some small scenarios aswell, yes. Probably as small as 10,000 points on a 4km square map. Or is that too small?

10,000 points minimum?????

Geez, have some mercy on us poor old souls who don't have Big Blue for a computer. </font>

Geez, have some mercy on us poor old souls who don't have Big Blue for a computer. </font>

Originally posted by Becket:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Jim Boggs:

Originally posted by Axe2121's Postman:

This game is great! Thanks Axe!!

You all are going to get me into trouble at work! I'd been too busy this morning to look in here until just now, and what do I find but this classic post. I couldn't help laughing out loud. redface.gifredface.gifredface.gif

Axe, I'm sorry you don't have your game yet, but this was priceless! :D:D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Probably as small as 10,000 points on a 4km square map. Or is that too small?

You know, having two accounts — one as Soddball and one as Rune — is against forum rules. </font>

Rune places a phone call to Canadian Customs

Yes, yes, sure, no go ahead, if you are sure it is Axe's, of course you may keep it. Well, if you really want to get him, send his to Mr. Spkr in Texas.. yes, yes, we are sure we both the Soddball loses code in. What's that? Naaa...bet he hasn't even tried that scenario yet, it would have melted his processor. No...No... He can't even be considered a Jr. Evil. Well, OK, maybe a boil on Berli's .... OK, gotta run, Yes, Yes, we still plan on sending Boggs to Alberta...ok...yeah...bye

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

Yes, Yes, we still plan on sending Boggs to Alberta...ok...yeah...bye

Rune

Nice try MAGGOT!!! :mad:

My copy was personally handled by the ever efficient Gail who ensured my copy arrived last Friday! :D

By the way, I'm in the middle of Scouts Out and was wondering:

What the HELL are those Italian tank thingies with the machine guns? :confused:

Originally posted by YK2:

snipped

What's a ray of sunshine like this doing in such mold-infested, maggot-ridden place such as this? Slumming perhaps?

Now one of you nongs, can't remember and can't be bothered to look it up, offered a Kiwi versus Italian all-armor bit-o-fun. I would reject the armor car option as I would play as the Roman horde and the Kiwis only semi-useful unit, ATR carrier, sucks like Soddball. The little clanky bits only have a range of 500 meters and a ROF akin to the turn sending of one departed MassaNoballs. In short, you would suck even worse than you normally do, Becket*.

Have I forgotten my CMBB opponents...no. When you care enough to send no turns...then don't. Hey, I think that will be my new motto.

[serious]Work has been a cast-iron biatch as of late, coupled with employee issues. When the hell did it become unacceptable to say "You worthless, shiftless pile of ****e GET THE FECK OUT OF MY SIGHT...YOU'RE CANNED, TURD. Gawd, I miss the ole days. [grumble]Feckin, hooring lawyers and their damn frivolous lawsuits prevent me doing what needs to be done.[/grumble][/serious]

*It was you, wasn't it Becket

Originally posted by rune:

Boggs,

See signature below. Axe , of course that is what I meant, we are shipping him to Alberta...it is the least we can do for you.

Rune

Well, not surprisingly, you have managed to screw that up as well. In fact all the Canadians from Alberta are in Florida right now. You can spot them by their license plates:

Drive Slow or Die

Many do.

It is all part of the Evil BFC plot to have Canadians beg to become Americans. With Customs stopping your copies, Boggs in Alberta and Harv in Sheepland, plus the fact their Army is going bankrupt due to politicians, it was decided to make Canada part of say...Maine.

Rune