Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Maggot. Did you obtain both the bear and the loopy Canadian's permission for that sig? Hrmmmm???

They wrote it for me so the permission was implied. </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

I seem to recall Kitty talked him into posting once a couple of months ago.

Yes, I did. And how was I repaid?!?!? In fake string that was really TNT fuses and then you were all so abusive to Goodale he left for good . . . =|

. . .

. . .

. . .

Way to go! smile.gif

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Originally posted by Kitty:

Yes, I did. And how was I repaid?!?!? In fake string that was really TNT fuses and then you were all so abusive to Goodale he left for good . . . =|

. . .

. . .

. . .

Way to go! smile.gif

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Don't worry Kitty, I'm sure he's out there somewhere. We'll leave a candle burning in the window for him. Someday, when he overcomes all the disasters his life seems to be filled with, he'll come back again. Of course, we'll probably be playing Combat Mission XXXV by then, with full scale holographic men, equipment, and terrain. :D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Will those who manage the Goodaler Thread, admit to a heirarchy? Or maintain anarchy. And who rules anarchy?

A heirarchy? Here? I'm sure a wise olde <font size=1>penguin</font size=1> like yourself can perceive the underlying order beneath the transparent veneer of chaos on the surface. Please be so kind as to educate us poor unwashed slobs. We wait for you to enlighten us with your infinite wisdom. Maggot! tongue.giftongue.gif:D

Originally posted by Snarker:

Let's see. Hmmm. Terrible signature for Axe - check.

Turn from Mike - check

Turn from Dave H - GRGRAAAAAARGHRGHRHHGGGH!!!!! :mad:

No cicadas - smile.gif

Snarker, the cicadas have arrived here. My wife had a meeting in Louisville yesterday (at Locust Grove, appropriately enough). She said the noise was like a spaceship had landed, and she said they were just swarming. I could hear some on my way to work this morning, every time I passed a stand of trees. Fortunately, since we live in a new subdivision, I don't think we'll have too many in our yard. I wish all of you could hear it - I promise you it's unlike any sound you've ever heard. They won't be back again until 2021. GRARGHRARGHRAARGHRARR!!! :D:D:D

Guest Mike

Squashed underfoot in many, many BDLRM games?

Update:

Wallyboob has sent me a pimple with some Germans on top - I think he's going to try to squeze it soo - which will make a mess all over him!! tongue.gif

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Snarker may cheat at CM without warning</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=red><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'>G</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 32pt; color: black;'>GAMEY</font></td></tr></table>

For the non-GF browsing maggots amongst you.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Snarker may cheat at CM without warning</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=red><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'>G</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 32pt; color: black;'>GAMEY</font></td></tr></table>

For the non-GF browsing maggots amongst you.

Not really controversial enough for the GF.