Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

MWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHAHAA!!!

kv1s_4.jpg

Hate Thine Kraut. He better feel the hate in the blizzard of TNT you're chucking at him or you might as well just lollygag your non-fightin', non-tnt-chucking ass right off my battlefield while the dumb krauts (but smarter than you evidently) shoot you in the ass, nads, and back)

More to come maggots!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kitty

Maggots, sorry no BDLRM turns made it out yesterday. I finished most of the turns but decided the e-mails could wait until this evening. I did manage a nice little surprise for one of Wallybob's Easy Eights, which was very much fun for me. Snarker had a bit of a surprise, too, with his Hellcat & Chaffee charge. :D:D

If any of you feel like you're really bogged down and want to stop, let me know and I'll offer a cease-fire. I probably should have made this gamey scenario an Allied assault, so I'd have had more targets! :D:D:D

Originally posted by I am not a number:

Anyone mind me asking when the last time Master Goodale posted in these parts? Personally, I miss him.

The maggot last posted March 10, 2004 07:44 PM. It's the only time he's posted since I've been here and if I recall correctly he was mentioning how much he missed the Wafflers, and how he hoped to get us all together for a group hug and some cocoa.

Originally posted by I am not a number:

Anyone mind me asking when the last time Master Goodale posted in these parts? Personally, I miss him.

I seem to recall Kitty talked him into posting once a couple of months ago. Unfortunately, he seemed to get tired of Combat Mission and went on to some other game about a year ago. Not that it made much difference in his turn rate in PBEMs! :D:D:D

I miss the maggot too. He was always so worked up about something. :D:D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by I am not a number:

Personally, I think you need help. :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Keke:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Whar be me new game you silly Finn? :mad: :mad: :mad:

From your email:

"Sending one your way in the next hour or so!"

:mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Say, Psedusimonds -- what day is it? Why, I almost forgot. It's Victoria Day. No work for us!!

As for the rest of you non-Canadians -- back to work!! :mad: :mad:

Lazy roustabouts. :mad:

Why, I thought this was a long weekend for everyone! How silly of me! Now I'll just go outside and enjoy some of this beautiful weath-....nope still raining. :mad: :mad: