Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

French is the ultimate cussing language.

Our one and only form of humor until Revolution came and we discovered Anglo-Saxon wit was verbally trashing the next guy until he commited suicide. AND we found that very funny indeed.

Hey, I never said we weren't nasty minded little pricks with an ego the size of Mother Russia and the compassion of old Torquemada. But mind you, we wreak evil havoc with *style*, and that is everything.

Tsk tsk.

15224? They'll let anyone post here these days. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Good thing we all hate each other equally. :mad: :mad:

Well, that's not true. I hate Snarker with a white-hot blinding passion. :mad:

And Pseudo too. Stupid hoser. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tsk tsk.

Hehe. So Pseudo's wiping the floor with you multiple times too?

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

Tsk tsk.

Hehe. So Pseudo's wiping the floor with you multiple times too? </font>

Axe being beaten by Italians? Must be a bad one for ya. I am playing Kasserine Pass as the Americans against Snarker and so far it seems to be changing history. Then again, he has just started feeding me German troops after probing with Italian fodder.

Hi maggots, I'm still around. Sorry for the delays on BDLRM; it's been difficult to use my computer at home while the electricity is so unpredictable. Since last Thursday we have had a steady stream of severe thunderstorms and tornado warnings. There's a crew outside right now cutting up a tree that fell in the Census Bureau parking lot. The Weather Bureau said one of the tornados we had on Sunday was an F3, with winds of 150 mph. :eek: :rolleyes:

While I may play Fiefdom here at work, I draw the line at loading CMAK. Not that I mind using the time to play, mind you, it's just that the sounds of my machine guns chewing up your Allied troops may attract unwanted attention to my cubicle. :D:D

So have Kobal2 and Seanachai now become joined at the hip? I figured they were safely out of sight, out of mind in that <font size=1>other</font size=1> thread. Now it appears they are stalking each other all over the forum, much like a dog chasing its tail. I'll bet somewhere Cabron is wistfully thinking about what a glorious long-term career as a stalker he could have achieved. :D:D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

The gods do not hate a Waffler, they simply long for his conversion.

A Goodaler who's found his own way to a better place is a treasure. The rest are like so much discarded detritus during a family clamming expedition...

Get thee to Fiefdom and smite yea mightily all the unfaithful. You'll not find converts here. We're anarchists. :mad: :mad: :mad: