Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

Originally posted by Snarker:

I got a scare yesterday thought the invasion may have begun. False alarm, no cicadas.

May I ask exactly what it was in your neighbourhood that mimicked the sound of a cicada swarm? :confused: :mad: :confused:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mike
Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

Now Axe may be pathetic,

True....

but at least he can keep track of his brackets, eh Mike! /b][b/][b/b[/bb]][

It's sad that you find that admirable maggot!! tongue.gif

Originally posted by Axe2121:

I thought one of your neighbours was up to something.....well, no good obviously.

How goes the Soccer Mom Soap Opera?

They're quiet. Be afraid. :mad: The lady that threatened to run the neighbor's dog over now has her dog running around. Chasing deer, no less. That will get it a one way trip to the pound...

The stupid thing (some kind of pit bull) surprised me today on my back porch while I was cleaning my carry pistol. Good thing for it it's people friendly. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

It's sad that you find that admirable maggot!! tongue.gif </font>
Ever since I started posting here I had to lower my expectations. It could've been worse. I could've wandered into the <font size =1>other</font size =1> thread where the deficiency isn't typing skills, it's the lack of sanity, not to mention a preponderance of senility. :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

I thought one of your neighbours was up to something.....well, no good obviously.

How goes the Soccer Mom Soap Opera?

They're quiet. Be afraid. :mad: The lady that threatened to run the neighbor's dog over now has her dog running around. Chasing deer, no less. That will get it a one way trip to the pound...

The stupid thing (some kind of pit bull) surprised me today on my back porch while I was cleaning my carry pistol. Good thing for it it's people friendly. :mad: :mad: </font>

I could've wandered into the <font size =1>other</font size =1> thread where the deficiency isn't typing skills, it's the lack of sanity, not to mention a preponderance of senility. :mad: :mad:

Excuse me sonny, is this the senior citizen's club?

*pats head*

Such a nice lad.

Mace

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Cleaning your what? Is that a gun? If so, why don't you threaten your neighbours with it? :confused:

LOL! Now I know why Canadians can't own pistols. smile.gif :mad:

I thought all you Pennsylvania boys carried one of these.

image004.gif

That's a might big for concealed carry! I own two of these (different sizes): P1445SRphoto.jpg

Made in Canada, ironically.

Maggot!!!! :mad: You're stopping my Eye Ties from eating lunch. Nothing is worse than a hungry Roman kept from his objective. :mad:

Dave H, Robohn and Mike (the maggots) I have your turns and will get them back soon. Did I mention at least two of you are chuckin' some serious TNT??? :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Real good come back, Snookums. Why don't you just threaten to beat him up at recess?

Oh you're such a stupidhead, Poo. :D

Now off you go. The primordial soup is calling you home. :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Real good come back, Snookums. Why don't you just threaten to beat him up at recess?

If you knew anything, Who be Boo, you'd know Keke is Finnish. You don't threaten to beat up a Finn. Ask the Russians. :mad: :mad: