Waffles, waffles everywhere, but not a Maggot to kick!

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Warning!</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'> warning3.gif</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: white;'></font></td></tr></table>

With props to Fr :mad: nko for making the best CMBB scenario ever.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Warning!</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'> warning3.gif</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 12pt; color: white;'></font></td></tr></table>

Would that be the op I beat Keke at?

Why yes, I do believe it is.

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Snarker may cheat at CM without warning</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=red><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'>G</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 32pt; color: black;'>GAMEY</font></td></tr></table>

For the non-GF browsing maggots amongst you.

Not really controversial enough for the GF. </font>

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Axe2121:

<table border=1 bordercolor=black cellspacing=0 width=250px><tr><td align=center bgcolor=black><font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 14pt; color: white'>Snarker may cheat at CM without warning</font></td></tr><tr><Td align=center bgcolor=red><font style='font-family: wingdings; font-size: 64pt; color: black;'>G</font>

<font style='font-family: Arial; font-size: 32pt; color: black;'>GAMEY</font></td></tr></table>

For the non-GF browsing maggots amongst you.

Not really controversial enough for the GF. </font>

BDLRM update - no turns last night due to bad weather. I've found that when the electricity goes out it makes it more trouble than it's worth to process turns. Unfortunately, it seems the weather front that had been a couple of hundred miles north of us has now settled squarely over the Ohio River. The forecast is for stormy weather every day for the next week. Patience, maggots, I'll get back to squashing you like cicadas ASAP. tongue.gif:D:rolleyes::D

Axe, I'm afraid your sign would cause a cyber lynching on the GF, with you as guest of honor. If any of you ever get into politics, remember the invaluable lesson that a few tax cuts will create mindless loyalty, no matter what else you do. :( :mad: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Would that be the op I beat Keke at?

Why yes, I do believe it is. </font>

Originally posted by Keke:

Were you the nascist fascist oppressors or the stalinsistic madman oppressors?

Read my lips: The nascist fascist bombastic oppressors don't have a chance in it. :mad: </font>

Oh, oh, oh look! It's Death, come yet again for Axe's poor pixelated maggots v my blubber men!

Speaking of which, do you want another Ost Front thingy or a Nord Africa one? And do you want Axis or Allies? I'm grabbing a scenario from one of the depots unless Rune has one ready to go. And can wait a week or so for feedback. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

Oh, oh, oh look! It's Death, come yet again for Axe's poor pixelated maggots v my blubber men!

Speaking of which, do you want another Ost Front thingy or a Nord Africa one? And do you want Axis or Allies? I'm grabbing a scenario from one of the depots unless Rune has one ready to go. And can wait a week or so for feedback. :mad:

You pick. Hope you can read better than you spell. :mad: :mad:

Naw, he lives in / about Seattle, I'm guessing. They have the second largest population of mimes in the world. The speechless maggots! :mad:

Edit: shouldn't you be bagpiping with yer arse and sending me a turn? :mad: :mad:

[ May 26, 2004, 09:49 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

You ever have one of those days where you feel like kicking the crap outta some unsuspecting mime?

I do.

Back in an hour or two.

:mad:

It takes you an hour or two to kick the crap out of an unsuspecting mime? :mad: :mad: </font>