The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

Ain't no fat ladies gonna fit in this one - unlike your load carrier!! tongue.gif

Then why did you buy it? </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by no_one:

Pseudo ,send me muh turn!!!!!!1!11!!!!1!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Maybe tomorrow. I've got a report to write. :mad: </font>

I didn't say anything of the sort - I said 40 hrs a week is plenty........anything more that you take from that is a product of your own fevered imagination!! tongue.gif;)

BTW has anyone seen Serge lately??

Serge, oh Serge, where are you? I sent you a setup days ago...what's the story??

Originally posted by juan_gigante:

So Mike, you just kind of said that you "work it" for 40 hours a week. I must say, that's impressive... in a sick sort of way.

Hey maggot. You have a typo in your signature. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mike:

I didn't say anything of the sort - I said 40 hrs a week is plenty........anything more that you take from that is a product of your own fevered imagination!! tongue.gif;)

Serge, oh Serge, where are you? I sent you a setup days ago...what's the story??

Arh, I've been beaten down by fever for over a week - I have been better for couple of days now, but still tired (hard to sleep when you're sweating like the pigs that you guys are) and have a lot of cleaning to do.

Of course, that God-awful CMAK scenario by itself did nothing to make me wish a speedy recovery... :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Sergei:

....(hard to sleep when you're sweating like the pigs that you guys are)...

And I thought that was just my body trying to purge the vast amounts of booze from my system...hhhhmmm.

Betwixt work and all, I am throwing in a move. OH JOY!!! Signed a lease on a place and I am moving closer to the bar....er, fine dining establishments of the fair city of Sacramento.

Purging your body of vast amounts of booze does kinda let you drink more. Yeeha.

Wasted in the Crick: I despise your pathetic (albeit sucessfull) Anti-armor team.

No_one: Sneaky tanks

Eugen: are you there?

MTW: Let's finish up this travesty called a PBEM.

Arh, I've been beaten down by fever for over a week - I have been better for couple of days now, but still tired (hard to sleep when you're sweating like the pigs that you guys are) and have a lot of cleaning to do.

Of course, that God-awful CMAK scenario by itself did nothing to make me wish a speedy recovery... :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Eugen: are you there?

I'm here alright...I'm just not sending turns on a daily basis at the moment. (Sorry about that :( )

But don't worry, you'll get your share probably tomorrow. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Turn sent. :mad:

I used to send a whole lotta turns previously, but I have to cut back on my time on the computer a bit. I have to arrange my things for the next autumn, and try to enjoy the rest of the summer while it still lasts. :mad:

I SO like dentists. I was lucky to have nice dentists back where I was studying... They were really different to what I had had before, always asking how I felt and explaining what they were about to do next. I've had worse. :mad: :mad:

Like the one that I had as a kid. They wanted to do this operation on my teeth that would hurt. I resisted until this older lady came along and just did what she had to do.

I remember wanting to chuck TNT ever since that incident. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Of course, that God-awful CMAK scenario by itself did nothing to make me wish a speedy recovery... :mad: :mad: :mad: </font>