The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SSgt Viljuri:

Prinz Eugen_2 wrote: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> get a nice, patriotic feeling inside of me as I prepare to do battle against both of these maggots...

Weren't you a Swede? :confused: </font>

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Sergei:

Did a grizzly bear eat Axe or am I just hopeful?

He'll show up after the bear digests and passes. The sad thing is that you cannot tell the difference before or after ingestion/digestion. :mad:

I'm looking for a battle or two since the maggot Axe and Snarker are non-turn sending puds, Coddballs has yet to send a scenario for me to whoop up on Pseudo and the gimpy Wally is being inundated by Denis. My addy is in the profile.

I have taken time out of my busy schedule to create a new scenario for your playing pleasure. It is a true battle, based on the fighting at Mount Battaglia, An all infantry battle, may it cause you intense pain. If you choose to play it, feedback IS required.

Rune

Originally posted by rune:

I have taken time out of my busy schedule to create a new scenario for your playing pleasure. It is a true battle, based on the fighting at Mount Battaglia, An all infantry battle, may it cause you intense pain. If you choose to play it, feedback IS required.

Rune

Hmmmm....Send it to Pseudo so he can pick the unbalanced side. tongue.gif :mad: tongue.gif :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by rune:

Rune

Hmmmm....Send it to Pseudo so he can pick the unbalanced side. tongue.gif :mad: tongue.gif :mad: </font>

Now where's my turn Baldric's wet dream??

On its way, biatch. :mad:

Bet your drooling over the prospect of your Panthers shooting at my tanks who have but an open field to cross to get at ya. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Talking of turns, where is mike_the_wino ??? That Multamäki scenario with its massed Soviet armour still too much against my courageous Finns ?? :mad:

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

Bet your drooling over the prospect of your Panthers shooting at my tanks who have but an open field to cross to get at ya. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Too bloody right - it'll make a nice change from having a panther a tiger and 4 88's in my game vs the twisted one - there the average field of fire is about 100 metres and the Shermans have mostly survived to over-run me!! :(

but then he chose it the evil sod!! ;) :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ha - you wanna play it as our next fight perhaps?? No more gamey hiding Shermans behind smoke screens for you in this one!! tongue.gif

Runey old boy - can you send it tournament locked to me or WC - either/or, doesn't matter which ide...

Pseudo just sent me his set-up for this one. I'd rather play sumfink else. If you want, pick a map , import it and set up a QB with around 2000-3000 pts. I don't think that I have yet to play a QB...

Originally posted by Mike:

Too bloody right - it'll make a nice change from having a panther a tiger and 4 88's in my game vs the twisted one - there the average field of fire is about 100 metres and the Shermans have mostly survived to over-run me!!

There will be casualties on both sides, starting from turn one.

What a great scenario. I will be sure to give feedback to the designer. Not all of it is praise, though. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

T-72: Balkans on Fire arrived this weekend.....and that is all that I need to say.

So is it any good? Wait, why did I ask that. I'm sure you have not yet figured out how to open then shipping package. :mad:

Kiwi Mike, stop whinging like some little girl whose lost her doll. You need kicked in the kiwis, repeatedly. Find another scenario or a good map and send it to me after we finish our current game.

And you're jsut the sort who enjoys handling kiwi's I'm sure!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Don't worry - I'll send you summit' to straighten out that helix! tongue.gif