The Cheery Waffle Thread of Molten TNT and Soddball's Ham Salad Recipes

<font size=6><font color=red>Good</font color> <font color=white>Morning</font color> <font color=blue>Maggots!!!</font color></font size>

Hey, I warned you. Now it's too late.

Soddball, have I mentioned that if I was on fire I would prefer to burn up than have you save me? Besides, with the amount of alcohol in your system, I don't think your urine could put out a match. Just like mike_the_wino, actually. tongue.giftongue.gif:D

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Soddball:

Eight minutes warning. Jaysuz.

What's that name you're using there? Don't tell me our holy warriors have showed you the error (make that errors) of your ways, you heathen. :eek: :eek:

Dave, you sad little sprocket, I'll have you know that no alcohol has passed my lips for 16 hours.
I'd heard there was a drought in England, but I had no idea it had reached this kind of crisis level. Of course, this is Friday, so I foresee changes coming soon. :D:D

Originally posted by Soddball:

.... I'll have you know that no alcohol has passed my lips for 16 hours.

(points at Soddy).....(snicker)......MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Rookie.

Gamey bits:

Turns have resumed and Wallybob is my new pet pony. I have been riding him up and down the block like the cell block biatch that he is.

Becket sends the occasional turn, KO's some crappy Kraut tanks and then goes on vacation to some unknown place...probably the County lock-up.

On to things Canuckian...Psuedo has yet to show his targe...er, fodde....er, troops, yes troops is what I meant. 50+ painstaking turns left til he loses.

<font size=6><font color=red>Happy</font color> <font color=white>Canada</font color> <font color=white>Day</font color> <font color=red>Maggots!!!</font color></font size>

I'm celebrating by sitting in front of a computer trying to code a 1D finite volume simulation of transient enthalpy flow. w00t!!!11!1

AGGGRRRGGGGRRRRGGGGRRRGGGGGRRRR !!!!!!

Molten TNT I can handle, but please, PLEASE save me from the horror that is Sodd-off's English ham salad recipes.

Having once visited that little island I can tell you that whatever you have heard of the English, ahem, cuisine is probably correct. :mad: :mad: :mad:

I had a little sabbatical of this place yesterday and spent the day doing this. It was more fun than hanging around with you maggots. :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino_2:

Yeah, cuz you bailed out and dropped out of sight just as I was kicking danglies through the top of your empty dome.

I did drop. redface.gif I have no excuse, and the least that I should have done was to have informed my opponents of my doing so. I had a little difficult time back then, and CM didn't seem to interest me any more. It wasn't very sporting of me to disappear without informing anyone, though, and I really can offer no excuses.

I'm sorry to all of my opponents for the inconvenience caused. :(

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

I had a little sabbatical of this place yesterday and spent the day doing this. It was more fun than hanging around with you maggots. :mad:

So you were eating somebody's vomit. People in Finland really are tough, and easy to keep entertained. :eek: :eek:

I did drop.

I have no excuse...

I had a little difficult time back then...

It wasn't very sporting of me to disappear...

I really can offer no excuses.

I'm sorry to all of my opponents for the inconvenience caused.

Like we're going to let you off this easy. Not very likely! tongue.giftongue.gif:D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Yeah, send me a QB setup using Redwolf's CMBB rules. I saw in the CMBB forum that you were interested in trying them out. I'll gladly take the opportunity to rain down molten TNT upon your pathetic troops. I'll take any nationality, day or night, in any weather, so finish your paper route and send it.

A hot setup in cold weather is on its way. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by mike_the_wino2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

snipped cuz it sounded like a pansy Frenchmen or a brokedown Canuckian, not at all Uber-Finnish.

Eugen, you sackless Swede, you are soft, weak little girl and deserve the horrors that are Soddball scenarios....wanna give one a shot, nancy? :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Prinz Eugen_2:

By the way, do you still do sig-line penalties ? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Heh. Heh. Heh.

This should be worth seeing.

And my cooking is pukka. This evening I did Tartiflette Alsace - first time from a sparse recipe - and it came out perfect. I rule. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Since when were Swedes world gourmets anyway? I didn't see any Swedish restaurants on that list of the 'top 100 restaurants in the world'.

My boss got this email today. :mad:

Subject: SOLVENT RED DYE FOR MAGGOTS

Importance: High

To

The Purchase manager

Date:- 1.7.2005

Kind Atten:- sourcing dept

SUBJECT:- Supply Of Solvent Red (Dye) exclusively for Maggots

Dear Sir,

We would like to introduce ourselves as one of the largest manufacturer of Solvent Red Dye Powder for cloring Maggots.These Maggots attracts fishes. This color is widely used in fishing industry.We are manufacturing

SOLVENT RED DYE FOR MAGGOTS with the manufacturing capacity of 10 MT/MONTH.

Thanking you,

P.S Our Fax No:- 0091-20-24335551 Tel Phone:- 0091-020-24320236/24335551

Email :- govind@giaspn01.vsnl.net.in Web Site:- www.dbschemicals.com

Factory Address:- D.B.S CHEMICALS GAT NO:- 286/4 VILLAGE:- SANGHVI TALUKA:- KHANDALA DISTRICT:- SATARA

SHIRWAL-412801 TEL:- 0091-2169-244348

Head Office :- D.B.S CHEMICALS YASHODEEP BLDG.A BL.NO.2 RAMBAUG COLONY SADASHIV PETH CITY:- PUNE

Pin Code :- 411030 STATE:- MAHARASHTRA COUNTRY:- INDIA

Specifications & Technical Data Of Solvent Red Dye

Name Of the product :- SOLVENT RED DYE FOR MAGGOTS.

Quantity :- 1 FCL OF 6 MT FOR FIBRE DRUM PACKING

Price :- 7.00 USD/KG CIF EUROPIAN PORT FOR FIBRE DRUM PACKING

Shipping Marks :- As per your requirement

Packing :- 25 KGS.NET Fibre Drums 1 LDPE linear inside.

Delivery :- Within a 15 days from the date of Confirmed Purchase Order

Offer Validity :- 15 Days

Payment :- CAD

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

SOLVENT RED DYE FOR MAGGOTS

PARTICULARS Specifications

Purity 99%

Solubility 4%

Physical Apperance BLACKISH RED POWDER

END USES :- EXCLUSIVLEY FOR COLORING MAGGOTS USED TO ATTRACT FISHES IN THE FISHING INDUSTRY

Kindly acknowledge the above copy as a token of your acceptance of the above terms & conditions.

Always assuring you our best product Quality.

Thanking you,

Yours Faithfully

For D.B.S CHEMICALS

( DEVDATTA UTGI )

Export Manager

Originally posted by Kitty:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

On a lighter note, my car was stolen a couple of weeks ago. :mad: :mad:

You must not have caught them, because I didn't see any multiple-murder stories come out of California at that time.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kitty:

:mad: :mad: :mad:

On a lighter note, my car was stolen a couple of weeks ago. :mad: :mad:

You must not have caught them, because I didn't see any multiple-murder stories come out of California at that time. </font>

Originally posted by PseudoSimonds:

I think I'll play some *deleted* to celebrate her return. Any requests, Kitty? tongue.gif :mad: :mad: :mad:

It'll have to be the last post, because you're going to need it for mentioning Kitty in the same sentence with THAT band! :mad:

*see, I'm not that foolhardy*

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

Never mind pointing out that someone has better taste than you - where's me freakin' settup??!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

It's in the mail.

Here's a quote from one of my favorite philosophers, just for Kiwi maggots like you: "If the people of New Zealand want to be part of our world, I believe they should hop off their islands, and push 'em closer."

Lewis Black

The truth hurts sometimes. tongue.gif:D:D:D:D