Bren Carrier butt graffiti?!

Originally posted by Brent Pollock:

Have a gander at this:

0.jpg

Looks to be graffiti on the back of this Bren Carrier...something like, "I LOVE YOU ANN"...or maybe it's "FINN" ;)

I have no idea if this is a mod or the one that came with the CD.

This mod comes from ARISTOTELES_CARRIER, and you can find it at www.cmmods.com CMAK section.

Pat.

ps: In my opinion, he meant "I love you ANN"

Yes, fine. The whole "Ann" controversy is now being discussed. Excellent find, Brent.

Now for the more serious matter: why, in the name of all that's good, would a modder emblazon "View locked to unit" across a vehicle? It's like begging to be knocked out.... smile.gif

Ken

Y'know, going by the eagerness with which that party is eyeing the beer, they must be awfully desperate for a brew. I mean, a drink's a drink, but let's not get carried away here, folks.

Suggested poll: After getting sufficiently sloshed, do they swap partners and go off to the bedrooms? Yes or no?

My guess is that they are all dipsomaniacs too intent on being drunk to properly appreciate sex.

Michael