The Aussie Cattle Dog gets the Generals in the Waffle, but the Privates in CA

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Snarker said to Axe2121:

Or, how about we go into business together and split the profits evenly - 45% for you, 55% for me.

Rune reply: the world is not ready for more hairdressers

Rune

Note, this was edited for Boo, who was confused reading from one post to the next, as his attention span wasn't long enough.

[ August 13, 2004, 08:22 AM: Message edited by: rune ]

:DGOOD MORNING MAGGOTS!

AGAGGAGAGRAGARGARGAGARG :mad: I've caught the DaveH disease. Politeness...ArgggagargarGrGArgarGFHF. Cannot take....Must DESTROY.....must HATE :mad: :mad:

This is truly hell. I have a dial-up connection with a whopping speed of 24 k, on a machine that lacks a true graphics card (now I know how Axe feels. I have turns that I cannot process, knowing that I am smashing my "opponents" to bits. Then there is this case of politness.ARGARGARAGRAGARG! I hope you have a nice day :D NOOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Kitty:

HGARGAR GAR GARGARGAR GARGRAGRRR!? =|

I can answer that!

Mike said GHGRHGHGH HGHRGHGSHGHGER gHGRHGHRRH GHGRHGH GHRGHRGHRGHRGHR GHGAHGHRGHRGHRG AGHGR and whipped out his GHRGHGHGHGRHGRHGR GRHGHRG GHRGHRGHRGHRGHR scaring the bejeebers out of his pet Kiwi.

DaveH was ataken aback, and pulled out a GHGRHGHRGHGRHGHGH RGHGHGHGHGAHGRHGHRGHRG HGHRGHRGHGRHGRHGAHGRHGHRGH GRHGRHGR GHRGHRGHRGHRGR, taken out about 245 GHGRHGRHGRH GHR GHGRHGHGH GRH GRHGHRGHGH RGHGRHGRHGRHGRHGR and forming weeping postules.

Of course, the moose was arroused and preceded to GHGRHGRHGRH GRHGHRGHRGHRGH RHGRHGRHGRHGRHGA RHGHRGHRGH GHRGHRGHGRHGRHG!

Poor Axe1234! :(

It was really HGHRGHRG RHGHG HRGHRG HG HRGHRG the nuns disgusted, and GHRGHRGH GHAHGRH GRHG swinging from a tree naked for about RHGHRG HRGHRGHRG GHRGHGRHGR GHGRHGRHGRH HGHG RHGRHGRH HGAHGHRGHRGHRG until arrested.

I guess you had to be there.

Mace