OMFG!!!!!!!! More ROW IV AARs at Boots And Tracks!!!!!!!

grumbles...I can't be having with all this capitalization and exclamation points enough to make any sane person check to see if their zipper was open.

Seems to me that the buggers at Boots and Tracks should just have to post like the rest of us, without all this grandstanding, shouting, and prancing about like a lot of Corporate whores who've got the price of some lame Advertising Agency tucked into their pants.

I'm a patient man, the gods know I am, but I don't know why I should be subjected to the Forum equivalent of a 'spittle and urine' spray from some bugger just because they're the Forum equivalent of the Waffen SS or the Queen's Own, or somefink.

If we started every fecking Peng Challenge Thread with capitalization and enough exclamation points to qualify for 'the Queen's Own Light Tossers and Mental Deficients', we'd have had to pack our tents and disappear into the Canadian North long ago...

Hi,

WWB still has to pick up a whole bunch of AAR's from me and I am not sure why that one has been posted.

I will double check my files tonight to ensure that I did not put it out. Which is possible.

If this is the case I apologise.

If it is not the case We will apologise.

Either way your proper AAR will be displayed.

I hope that is OK GAJ and we should sort it as soon as possible. I am at work at the moment more in a few hours.

:(

I hope people can live with a few cock ups as there are so many AAR's that some will fall between the cracks. If we had no internet this would not be possible.

smile.gif

H

Originally posted by GreenAsJade:

The "Things" AAR posted under my name is the version that the review panel rejected as "too short to score points".

I subsequently submitted a revamped version ... any chance of having that appear at B&T instead of the reject?

GaJ.

Email the corrected version and I can post. As Holien said, I am working of some large collected files and I am working fast, so old versions of things might slip in.

Sensai, we are members of the 'the Queen's Own Light Tossers and Mental Deficients'. I like capitalization. CAPITALIZATION RULZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WWB

Originally posted by Seanachai:

grumbles...I can't be having with all this capitalization and exclamation points enough to make any sane person check to see if their zipper was open.

Seems to me that the buggers at Boots and Tracks should just have to post like the rest of us, without all this grandstanding, shouting, and prancing about like a lot of Corporate whores who've got the price of some lame Advertising Agency tucked into their pants.

I'm a patient man, the gods know I am, but I don't know why I should be subjected to the Forum equivalent of a 'spittle and urine' spray from some bugger just because they're the Forum equivalent of the Waffen SS or the Queen's Own, or somefink.

If we started every fecking Peng Challenge Thread with capitalization and enough exclamation points to qualify for 'the Queen's Own Light Tossers and Mental Deficients', we'd have had to pack our tents and disappear into the Canadian North long ago...

Yes, I've commented before how utterly juvenile those subject headings are. If wasn't for Seanachai presence here I wouldn't have boethered to even open this thread, much less read any of it.

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

My AAR for Retreat from Metemma is attributed to my opponent Breakthrough.

No big deal, just mentioning it.

Hi this has happened because of the way the header info was set up on the AAR. I did ask for it to name opponent etc...

Just looking at the header info it scans as if Breakthrough is the lead player.

This one slipped through the net as I should have sent it back to you to re-set the header.

Sorry and I hope that WWB can re-name it.

I have an Idea that might help WWB and will discuss this tonight when I get home from work.

Please also bear in mind I am not blessed with Cable and have a poor ISDN line.... So getting files to WWB has yet to be perfected.

Cheers

H

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yes, I've commented before how utterly juvenile those subject headings are. If wasn't for Seanachai presence here I wouldn't have boethered to even open this thread, much less read any of it. </font>