Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Firefly:

As I'll be out getting drunker tomorrow, I'll take this chance to wish all you maggots a Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you all you want, rather than all you deserve.

I assume that you'll be picking up your meths from B & Q before you head off to sell your batch of Big Issues then?

It's disgusting, letting drunk old tramps on the internet. Still, I suppose you and Mike_the_Tramp have plenty to talk about on DrunkOldTramps.Com

Arsemonkeys.

This just in - Inferno for CM:AK is proving to be such a crazy flamefest that I can't playtest the early versions because I keep hooting with laughter. Oh, my. You boys are in for such a flamefilled Christmas scenario. :mad:

Originally posted by Firefly:

As I'll be out getting drunker tomorrow, I'll take this chance to wish all you maggots a Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brings you all you want, rather than all you deserve.

I assume that you'll be picking up your meths from B & Q before you head off to sell your batch of Big Issues then?

It's disgusting, letting drunk old tramps on the internet. Still, I suppose you and Mike_the_Tramp have plenty to talk about on DrunkOldTramps.Com

Arsemonkeys.

This just in - Inferno for CM:AK is proving to be such a crazy flamefest that I can't playtest the early versions because I keep hooting with laughter. Oh, my. You boys are in for such a flamefilled Christmas scenario. :mad:

Hey folks, I've been travelling for work lately, and on top of that, one of my children is sick, and, on top of that, it's the holidays and my relatives arrive today.

Translation: I'm late returning turns, and probably won't be able to send any turns for a day or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :( If I can, I'll try to send out the ones tonight that don't have an orders phase.

[ December 23, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Hey folks, I've been travelling for work lately, and on top of that, one of my children is sick, and, on top of that, it's the holidays and my relatives arrive today.

Translation: I'm late returning turns, and probably won't be able to send any turns for a day or two.

Sorry for the inconvenience. :( If I can, I'll try to send out the ones tonight that don't have an orders phase.

[ December 23, 2003, 01:29 PM: Message edited by: Becket ]

Originally posted by rune:

Becket,

Since when do the orders you give make any difference? smile.gif

Rune

Ha! Ha I say! You shoulda seen what my Yaks did to DaveH when all my infantry and tanks failed...err...uh...wait, forget about that. :mad:

Send me a setup, and...err...after the New Year, I'll show you orders!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by rune:

Becket,

Since when do the orders you give make any difference? smile.gif

Rune

Ha! Ha I say! You shoulda seen what my Yaks did to DaveH when all my infantry and tanks failed...err...uh...wait, forget about that. :mad:

Send me a setup, and...err...after the New Year, I'll show you orders!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Becket:

Ha! Ha I say! You shoulda seen what my Yaks did to DaveH when all my infantry and tanks failed...err...uh...

Oh yeah, sure, and let's not forget what my ME 109 did to your gamey Soviets. GRRR!! :mad: :mad:

For all the pathetic whiners I see posting about how their Close Air Support has shot up their own troops, I'd offer the game Becket and I just played as rebuttal. Both of us got wonderful close support from our aircraft, which eventually left our ground forces too weakened to make any progress. :eek: :D:D

Originally posted by Becket:

Ha! Ha I say! You shoulda seen what my Yaks did to DaveH when all my infantry and tanks failed...err...uh...

Oh yeah, sure, and let's not forget what my ME 109 did to your gamey Soviets. GRRR!! :mad: :mad:

For all the pathetic whiners I see posting about how their Close Air Support has shot up their own troops, I'd offer the game Becket and I just played as rebuttal. Both of us got wonderful close support from our aircraft, which eventually left our ground forces too weakened to make any progress. :eek: :D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

For all the pathetic whiners I see posting about how their Close Air Support has shot up their own troops, I'd offer the game Becket and I just played as rebuttal. Both of us got wonderful close support from our aircraft, which eventually left our ground forces too weakened to make any progress. :eek: :D:D </font>

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Becket:

For all the pathetic whiners I see posting about how their Close Air Support has shot up their own troops, I'd offer the game Becket and I just played as rebuttal. Both of us got wonderful close support from our aircraft, which eventually left our ground forces too weakened to make any progress. :eek: :D:D </font>

Ladies and Germs, I come before you in supplication to offer my skills as a master of flames and evil.

This afternoon I have just been out shopping for Christmas giftettes. The woman's gift was selected by her at "Annabel's" - a phenomenally expensive lingerie shop. I mean - £50 for a pair of knickers and £100 for a bra. Jinkies. :eek: I mean, that's £50 a tit. In terms of weight it's probably more expensive than gold. :mad:

Still, she was very happy and at least it means I can take the ironing board and dustpan and brush back to the charity shop. It also means that I get the night off to carry out my Duty to The Brood. Tonight, I will complete Inferno.

To carry out my duties I have obtained an entire case of Hoegaarden and (should 12 litres of strong Weissbeir not be enough) a bottle of Australian Red.

However, I may start flagging over the next five hours, and I beg you, fellow Cheery Wafflers, to post here and encourage me in my endeavours, that I might collapse into bed in the knowledge of a job well done.

Edited for more :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: - POST, YOU WHORES!

[ December 23, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Ladies and Germs, I come before you in supplication to offer my skills as a master of flames and evil.

This afternoon I have just been out shopping for Christmas giftettes. The woman's gift was selected by her at "Annabel's" - a phenomenally expensive lingerie shop. I mean - £50 for a pair of knickers and £100 for a bra. Jinkies. :eek: I mean, that's £50 a tit. In terms of weight it's probably more expensive than gold. :mad:

Still, she was very happy and at least it means I can take the ironing board and dustpan and brush back to the charity shop. It also means that I get the night off to carry out my Duty to The Brood. Tonight, I will complete Inferno.

To carry out my duties I have obtained an entire case of Hoegaarden and (should 12 litres of strong Weissbeir not be enough) a bottle of Australian Red.

However, I may start flagging over the next five hours, and I beg you, fellow Cheery Wafflers, to post here and encourage me in my endeavours, that I might collapse into bed in the knowledge of a job well done.

Edited for more :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: - POST, YOU WHORES!

[ December 23, 2003, 03:17 PM: Message edited by: Soddball ]

Originally posted by Axe2121:

'Bout time you changed that sig Buckethead. :mad:

Anybody here read Rick Atkinson's An Army at Dawn? I'm thinking of designing my first scenario from it.

It was changed days ago, you twit.

An Army at Dawn sits on my bookshelf with all the other books I don't have time to read.

Originally posted by Axe2121:

'Bout time you changed that sig Buckethead. :mad:

Anybody here read Rick Atkinson's An Army at Dawn? I'm thinking of designing my first scenario from it.

It was changed days ago, you twit.

An Army at Dawn sits on my bookshelf with all the other books I don't have time to read.