Axe's Thread of TNT chucking release, Cheery Threats and Maggot Extermination

_Axe_

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha! I just saw the funniest name in the CMBO forum. (Well, I saw it on the main page since I never go in there anymore)

oi_you_nutter

Ha ha! smile.gif

And his sig is "try to be the person that your dog thinks you are."

This guy kills me! :D

[ December 22, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Ha ha! I just saw the funniest name in the CMBO forum. (Well, I saw it on the main page since I never go in there anymore)

oi_you_nutter

Ha ha! smile.gif

And his sig is "try to be the person that your dog thinks you are."

This guy kills me! :D

[ December 22, 2003, 02:37 PM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Fellow maggots and visiting <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, this evening I had a moment of zen, when the planets and stars seemed to be aligned. I was taking it easy, carelessly flipping TV channels and debating whether to try doing a few CMAK and CMBB turns. There on the TV screen were some guys firing WW2-era machine guns. Paying a little more attention, I discovered it was a local program. Now I was paying very close attention.

The name of the show is "Shooting Sports", and it's main sponsor is a local gun retailer named Kiesler's. Their web site is here. The two hosts (I hesitate to call them rednecks) had a third guy on who was from the Patton Museum, and he had brought a variety of vintage guns to fire on a shooting range.

I missed most of the first show, where they were firing US weapons. I only saw the last few minutes, while they were firing an air-cooled Browning .30 cal. and a .50 cal. at some appliances and junked cars. That .50 cal. is a big weapon!

Anyway, then a second episode came on. This time, they had German weapons to fire. They fired a Walther P-38, a Luger P-08, an MP-40, an MG-34, and finally an MG-42. Even though the TV speakers are pretty poor, the unmistakable sounds came through very clearly. One guy was commenting that the holes the MG-42 put in a car were as big as his fist. Amazing firepower!

The TV show is apparently only shown by the Louisville and Columbus, Ohio cable providers. I did a bit of googling on the web and apparently there is a possibility of the show being picked up by a cable network. So maybe more of you maggots will have a chance to watch these guns in action. They are really impressive.

So anyway, now I feel motivated to do my CM turns. :D:D

Fellow maggots and visiting <font size=1>penguins</font size=1>, this evening I had a moment of zen, when the planets and stars seemed to be aligned. I was taking it easy, carelessly flipping TV channels and debating whether to try doing a few CMAK and CMBB turns. There on the TV screen were some guys firing WW2-era machine guns. Paying a little more attention, I discovered it was a local program. Now I was paying very close attention.

The name of the show is "Shooting Sports", and it's main sponsor is a local gun retailer named Kiesler's. Their web site is here. The two hosts (I hesitate to call them rednecks) had a third guy on who was from the Patton Museum, and he had brought a variety of vintage guns to fire on a shooting range.

I missed most of the first show, where they were firing US weapons. I only saw the last few minutes, while they were firing an air-cooled Browning .30 cal. and a .50 cal. at some appliances and junked cars. That .50 cal. is a big weapon!

Anyway, then a second episode came on. This time, they had German weapons to fire. They fired a Walther P-38, a Luger P-08, an MP-40, an MG-34, and finally an MG-42. Even though the TV speakers are pretty poor, the unmistakable sounds came through very clearly. One guy was commenting that the holes the MG-42 put in a car were as big as his fist. Amazing firepower!

The TV show is apparently only shown by the Louisville and Columbus, Ohio cable providers. I did a bit of googling on the web and apparently there is a possibility of the show being picked up by a cable network. So maybe more of you maggots will have a chance to watch these guns in action. They are really impressive.

So anyway, now I feel motivated to do my CM turns. :D:D

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

(snip)

Dave you maggoty maggot - your e-mail hasn't bounced yet today - did you actually get it??

If so where's my bleedin' turn??!! :mad:

Mike, I received your turn from Snarker. I sent mine back to you last night. My paratroops are all around you! If you surrender now, nobody will think any worse of you than they do already. :D

Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

(snip)

Dave you maggoty maggot - your e-mail hasn't bounced yet today - did you actually get it??

If so where's my bleedin' turn??!! :mad:

Mike, I received your turn from Snarker. I sent mine back to you last night. My paratroops are all around you! If you surrender now, nobody will think any worse of you than they do already. :D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Okay Dave — gird up your loins for battle. :mad: Enough of this New Year nonsense.

My New Year's resolution is to chuck more angry, bitter TNT than ever before.

Expect a setup tonight, my only friend from Indiana.

Preferences?

About 5'7", dark brown hair, dark eyes, gorgeous smile, name is Becky. Oh, you mean for CMAK? :D

I don't know. How about something totally off the wall, like Wespes versus Priests? :D:D I'd suggest flamethrowers at night, but Snarker has already challenged me to play Soddball's new and "improved" CMAK Inferno. GRARGHRARGHGARGHGRARGH!!! :mad: :mad:

I've got enough of these intense CMAK and CMBB games going with Teddy and with Mike and with Becket and with mike_the_wino and with stikkypixie and especially with Lurkur to want something a little lighter for comic relief. Hey, how about battling trucks with big guns in the desert? ;):D

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Okay Dave — gird up your loins for battle. :mad: Enough of this New Year nonsense.

My New Year's resolution is to chuck more angry, bitter TNT than ever before.

Expect a setup tonight, my only friend from Indiana.

Preferences?

About 5'7", dark brown hair, dark eyes, gorgeous smile, name is Becky. Oh, you mean for CMAK? :D

I don't know. How about something totally off the wall, like Wespes versus Priests? :D:D I'd suggest flamethrowers at night, but Snarker has already challenged me to play Soddball's new and "improved" CMAK Inferno. GRARGHRARGHGARGHGRARGH!!! :mad: :mad:

I've got enough of these intense CMAK and CMBB games going with Teddy and with Mike and with Becket and with mike_the_wino and with stikkypixie and especially with Lurkur to want something a little lighter for comic relief. Hey, how about battling trucks with big guns in the desert? ;):D

Originally posted by Dave H:

You realize, of course, the best source of comic relief is playing MasterGoodale, right?

One scenario featuring guns and trucks coming up!

Oh my. The next gamey update is going to be as wordy as a Gore Vidal novel. :mad:

[ December 23, 2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]

Originally posted by Dave H:

You realize, of course, the best source of comic relief is playing MasterGoodale, right?

One scenario featuring guns and trucks coming up!

Oh my. The next gamey update is going to be as wordy as a Gore Vidal novel. :mad:

[ December 23, 2003, 09:31 AM: Message edited by: Axe2121 ]