Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

<font size=5 font color=gold>Good Morning and Happy Birthday Kitty!!</font>

I hope you get back soon to mingle with the maggots. I know this place is just like your childhood home at El Rancho Goodale. :D:D

Oh, and for any groggish maggots, happy 61'st anniversary of D-Day.

Originally posted by _Axe_:

From now on (even though it should be self-evident), should you not understand me, assume my posts are:

A) Hilarious

B) Witty

C) Profound

D) All of the above

The last post of yours like that was the newspaper article you wrote about your plans to host a barbecue for the Cheery Waffles. Since then I suppose you have wasted your hilarity, wit, and profundity on the readers of your newspaper. They certainly haven't appeared around these parts for many moons. :rolleyes:tongue.gif:D:D

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Birthday Kitty!

Happy Drinking Age Birthday to my Cocoran Jump Boots. Graduated Parachute school 6 June, 1984. Big hoopla ceremony stuff! Blood wings to all, not a PC touchie-feelie option.

Happy Drinking day to any and all.

My new router is preventing me from online gaming. I need to figger out the setting stuff and not have it go splodie. Feh.

Turns out to all what sent'em.

I wouldn't wish Kitty a happy anything, if I wanted to keep my nads.

Originally posted by Wallybob:

Happy Drinking Age Birthday to my Cocoran Jump Boots. Graduated Parachute school 6 June, 1984.

Why don't you celebrate by jumping off something really tall? :mad: :mad:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Happy Drinking Age Birthday to my Cocoran Jump Boots. Graduated Parachute school 6 June, 1984.

Why don't you celebrate by jumping off something really tall? :mad: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Sergei:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Wallybob:

Why don't you celebrate by jumping off something really tall? :mad: :mad: </font>

:mad: GGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRG :mad:

ANGRIEST OUT LOUD!

It is only Monday of a very crappy week. This morning, I was on Tech service, a chore I have for the rest of the week. One week every six months, all scientists at the company are on tech service. Today was a golf tourney which a fair number of production managers were hacking. Because of this, I had a HIGH volume of calls, mainly from stoopid grad students. I suspect Pseudo as the ringleader of this conspiracy.

The entire afternoon, I was boxing up equipment in a room where some freakin' moron decided to shut off the AC. If I knew WHO did it, I would pop them faster than Axe squishing a lawn maggot. We are moving the entire company to a new building aboot 8 miles away. Although the new digs are dreamy, it is going to be a nightmare getting everything over there, finding stuff, and getting everything operational. I have nobody except me, myself and I to order around and do all the crappy jobs whilst I sit on my arse and drink coffee. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Because of this, I had a HIGH volume of calls, mainly from stoopid grad students.

At least Skype-ing with Axe prepared you for this.

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

We are moving the entire company to a new building aboot 8 miles away.

So you guys are moving to a new petri dish, huh? Does this one have a lid?

From now on (even though it should be self-evident), should you not understand me, assume my posts are:

A) Hilarious

B) Witty

C) Profound

D) All of the above

Oh?

I'll tick E or F then.

E) Puerile

F) Sanctimonious

:mad:

What was his question? I'll make up a suitably confusing answer. With car, computer and gun parts referenced for extra :confused:

If you really want some fun, try explaining drying times and relative humidity to a sheetrocker when he applies his three coats on consecutive days in 95/95 conditions and complains about excessive shrinkage.

Duh! "None of the coats dried before you applied the next one. Did you happen to notice you used about two thirds less compound than usual?"

"Um, no."

"Each coat can take well over a week to dry under these conditions. Basically, you applied one big, fat, thick coat and that will shrink and crack when it finally dries."

"No, I applied three. They shrank and cracked two weeks later." :rolleyes: :mad:

[ June 07, 2005, 09:10 AM: Message edited by: Snarker ]