Keeping the roads free of bears and moose -- it's The Cheery Waffle Thread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maggots, I had a fantastic mountain bike ride on one of my favorite trails. It was just perfect weather. The last section of the ride was on a fireroad full of large ebola laden, swampy, mud puddles. Two of us had maneuvered through this morass and were waiting for another guy. After about 5 min, my friend emerges caked in mud and soaking wet. He slipped on a side-slope and landed sideways in this utterly repulsive swamp. Oh, he reeked from this stuff too. I'm sure his wife will turn the garden hose on him.

I must admit I had fun one rainy day ride. Until I got home. Hose water that comes from a well is twice as cold as city water.

I don't do mud rides anymore.

Turns went out to maggots days ago. Please tell me you got 'em. :mad:

Originally posted by Snarker:

I don't do mud rides anymore.

Bad for the metal bits. Grit into bearings and farges it all up. I know, I did it once on my brother's bike....he was pissed and I had a great ride. I WIN!

Turns out to all that sent them...that means Snarker can go play with hisself as he never sends turns. :mad: :mad: :mad:

My epic battle of the crap tanks in the desert with Becket has made me go back to playing CMBB where at least there are some fecking trees.

Wally sent me a photo of his trip to god-knows where. Scantily clad lasses all gussied up. My lord what a perv that guy is...I like him more now. More photos plz. :mad:

Another day, another 24 hours of no turns from Mace and Lady Moraine. I realize that you two, being of the <font size=1>penguin</font> persuasion, are hopelessly outclassed at CM by any Cheery Waffle. Your turn rates make me wonder if your homes are actually wired for electricity. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey Axe, I didn't realize that along with beginning a new job you would have the time to start raising maggots in your yard. You being a smart guy, I'm assuming you've already found a buyer for the herd living under your sod. You're a shining example of capitalism at its finest. :rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D

Originally posted by Dave H:

Another day, another 24 hours of no turns from Mace and Lady Moraine. I realize that you two, being of the <font size=1>penguin</font> persuasion, are hopelessly outclassed at CM by any Cheery Waffle. Your turn rates make me wonder if your homes are actually wired for electricity.

They always say respect your elders, but in your case....*points and laughs*

Seriously though, my uber PC is not being uber atm as I think the Power Supply has gone belly up.

I've returned it to the shop I got the components from for a review, and hence I'm using my previous PC to do webby stuff.

Your turn is on my good PC, so I guess you just have to wait.

Sucks, donnuts! :D

*goes back to play MOO2*

Originally posted by _Axe_:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sergei:

Делаи мой день, пунк из Канада. :mad:

Delai my day, punk from Canada? :confused: :mad: </font>

Originally posted by no_one:

Wall-eye'd Boob,is there any chance in getting you to send one of those....ummm....what do you call them?...oh yeah,a frecking turn?!?!?!?!?

GGRHHAHAGRRHHAHAHGRGRHAHAHHRGRGHHA--Angry Out Loud!!!

Yeah, I might, MAGGOT :mad: :mad:

GGAARRGGGHHH!!!! Router issues. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by _Axe_:

"Let's do this. LLLEEEEEEROYYYYY nnnJJJJJENKINS!!!!" :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

LOL. Now that I've seen the video I know exactly what you're on about. :D :mad: </font>