Mr Gopher ticked off Carl who Botched the Job in Typical Cheery Waffle Fashion

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Women like you better when they're drunk, too.

Was that a proposition, Poo?

BTW, what brings you slumming in the most furious, TNT-chucking, mold-encrusted basement of all time? :mad: Seanachai on one of those damn sing-a-long deals? A crazed donkey looking to nuzzle you? More infighting over who gets to be the Evil Overlord of the <font size=-2 fnot color=pink>pengdom</font> for the weekend?

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Mace, stop feeding the chooks and tell us how the latest Nvidia drivers and DirectX work (or don't). Did this slip your fermented brain or are you just playing hard to get like Boo to the Wino? :mad:

Hey Crash & Burn (how's that IL-2 treating you?) that turn still don't work. :mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

Mace, stop feeding the chooks and tell us how the latest Nvidia drivers and DirectX work (or don't). Did this slip your fermented brain or are you just playing hard to get like Boo to the Wino? :mad:

Hey Crash & Burn (how's that IL-2 treating you?) that turn still don't work. :mad: </font>

Originally posted by Watson & Crick:

[QB] Mace, stop feeding the chooks and tell us how the latest Nvidia drivers and DirectX work (or don't).

Crikey!

Nag nag nag nag nag nag

Nag nag nag nag nag

Nag nag

Nag

Nag nag

Say, you're not the missus in disguise are you?!! :mad:

I'm running DirectX 9.0C with Nvidia release 52.13 on XP. Seems to run OK on my Ti4400.

When I was running DirectX 9.0C with the current Nvidia release 61.77 all nasty things happen, like CMAK crashing in DirectDraw mode.

AGHGHGGRGHAH GHGEGHGAHGHGEHGEHGA GHGAHGAHGAHGAHGHGHG Happy now? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Mace

I know you've all missed me - I've got the bullet holes in the walls around me to prove it.

However I must apologise to my esteemed opponents for delays in getting turns out - I upgraded to a 2.8 P4 last week, and the computer hasn't worked since!! :(

And to Wally, Dave and Snickers - your turns will be late too!! tongue.gif

It's back to the shop today, and I'm away skiing tomorrow, so Wednesday night at the earliest for replies

:mad:

Originally posted by Axe2121:

Hey Washedup & Sick -- math lesson:

T34-76-40%20Front.jpg

X 10 = your doom. :mad: :

Mwahahahahahaha!!! :mad:

:mad: GARGARGARGARGARGARAG :mad:

LISTEN UP CRACKMONKEY. It is very early in the game, so don't count your 'spoldies until they blow. Besides you still will not win. My king tigers will decloak for a perfect flank shot. Then, my crack krauts will annihilate your conscripts. :mad: :mad:

edited for the so-called speelling grog

[ August 29, 2004, 05:27 PM: Message edited by: Watson & Crick ]

Wino

Where's my set-up??? :mad:

First you send me an e-mail proposing a North African battle in July 1943. I can only assume that it was your plan that I take the German POW'S against your allied force.

Nice try. :rolleyes:

<big>NO GO</big> :mad:

July 43 in SICILY then Maggot, can ya handle it?

I don't see any point of continuing a sig line match against you. No amount of thinking could top your current edition.

Snarker wrote that? :confused:

Inspired by a meeting of his Home Owners Association no doubt. :mad: