Westfront Interface to you!

Since I mainly use CMAK as a Normandy CM game, I have created something that gives CMAK a specific feel for that theater. My own theater conversion is named Westfront 44, but I have also had in mind that CMETO exists. Thus, the splash screen contains two versions: Westfront 44 and European Theater.

Along this little mod, I give you a bonus in the shape of two scenario conversions:

5th Gloster Go East & Canadian Confrontation from CMBO. Both done with Mapping mission.

Mind though that this is no flashy mod at all; I have really tried to tone down colours and play aids and have replaced some graphics with text. So if being a beginner at CM, this interface might be a little uninformative.

But if is suits you taste, download from CMMODS.

smile.gif

Screenshot: Cmmods

Yes. 11205.bmp was missing. Sorry about that. The mod has been updated now and a new zip has been added too, with only the missing file.

Glad you like it!

Andreas, please send me your e-mail again. Have updated my account information. I have a new adress. Strange choice, you say... :D

Originally posted by JonS:

Andreas,

I don't see '____ Farm', your Sealion scen we played/play-tested (and in which I kicked yo az) on IWIWDK. I probably have a copy lying around somewhere if you've lost it.

Jon

Not online because it is still on the drawing board. I need to make it into a battle, following the re-supply issues that the playtesting brought up.

I'll probably release the op map as a stand-alone.

All the best

Andreas

I like this mod but it might not be good for the newcomer. I might add some red lights to some of the bits.

I know Junk2drive, told you so, didn´t I? :(

I did this thing out of very selfish reasons. I have always wanted sort of a blend between the original GUI and the more text-based ASL mod.

But add what you want! ;)

All the best

Gurra

"I know Junk2drive, told you so, didn´t I?"

Yes, I just wanted to reinforce the point.

I use Tarkus mod for post WWII, vossie's for the desert, and your's for ETO.

A nice change from the wood of BFC and very period looking.

Thanks for it.

[ April 05, 2006, 10:05 AM: Message edited by: junk2drive ]

No offence meant but vossies is stil the best Mod out there, I tried yours and made myself stick with it for 3 days, in the end I just had to say NO.

However, your Splash Screen is the best I have ever, ever seen!