This Whole Peng Thread Is Wild At Heart And Challenged On Top

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

Funny, I thought that WAS you in the videos we were watching.

Bah! If I was to begin dressing as a Catholic School Girl, you lot would trample each other to become homosexual.

I have the sort of short, stout, intriguing form that appeals to both persuasions...

Now off with you, lad. You're overdue in cell block B.

You need to stop watching 'Welcome to Oz' and fantasizing about how things would be different for you if you were in prison...

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Like a barstool, so that I can drink your health, and then kick you in the throat, you Aussie bugger!

Drink your health?????? what are you a friggen' Vampire????.

I was led to believe that you were just an annoying Garden Gnome.

Or perhaps a hot, soothing bath, listening to your favorite radio station. Be sure to put the radio right on the edge of the tub for better sound quality. Ever wonder what a radio sounds like under water? It sounds really cool, and it makes the water fizzy!

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Lars is now whining because he can't open my latest file.

Like it is my responsibility to upgrade the file from CMAK 1.02 to CMAK 1.03.

I think he's just a'skeered of my superior Southern fighting skillz.

Hoser.

Steve

You've got the delaying tactics down, that's for sure.

v1.02, sheesh...

Bah! If I was to begin dressing as a Catholic School Girl, you lot would trample each other to become homosexual.

If by that you mean that we would all be immediately repulsed by anything even slightly resembling a female, you probably have a point.

Other than the one on top of your head, that is.

Emrys

That is no way for you to talk about your out-of-wedlock son, Seanachai.

Hmm thinking about it:

1. Both have a fascination for bar stools.

2. Emrys is the only person we know OLD enough to be Seanachai's dad.

3. Emry's is famine, and most here wish the gnome would starve to dead.

4. Both are confused by the sight of soap.

5. Both crave a mortal enema. Err... Enemy

Rune

You need to stop watching 'Welcome to Oz' and fantasizing about how things would be different for you if you were in prison...

My time owning his sig ends and immediately he lapses into denial...

Enjoy your sig while you can, little man. Provided Lars can retrieve his cojones for eight to ten hours, we are slated to gather again this Friday.

I predict your sig will once again be in my keeping before you return home. (Which will no doubt be in the twilight hours of Saturday morn, duly christened "Perkins Late" by those familiar with the color of the sky at that hour).

Papa

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Enjoy your sig while you can, little man. Provided Lars can retrieve his cojones for eight to ten hours, we are slated to gather again this Friday.

I predict your sig will once again be in my keeping before you return home. (Which will no doubt be in the twilight hours of Saturday morn, duly christened "Perkins Late" by those familiar with the color of the sky at that hour).

Papa </font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Papa </font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Edited because "The Penknife of Minneapolis" was not only more accurate but, IMHO, more funny as well.

Still haven't got quite the right metaphor. A penknife would be too sharp to represent that pack of bozos. Try 'butter knife'.

Just being my sweet, lovable, helpful self,

Michael

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Egbert:

@

I think you should change your name lad. I can't do a lot with Egbert ... EggFlirt maybe, BegDirt ... nothing that really rolls off the tongue and matches your personality you see.

I propose that you start calling yourself DitForDrains ... I could do something with that that would just SING!

I don't know why the SSNs don't provide us with better names ... Pondscum was one that you didn't feel embarrased to type, it was just HIM, you know?

And of course there was the Late Sir Jim Boggs who, as an SSN, gave us the opportunity to call him Gym Baggs ... good times, those, good times, and an SSN who showed that he CARED about the CessPool through the choice of his name.

Joe </font>

Originally posted by Egbert:

*snip* However, I did manage, with nearly my last gasp, to post, something, anything. In doing so prevent your eyes from crossing the "poetry" that ended up being the last on page 9.*snip*

You mean this?

I will kill you all

There's nothin' you can do about it

I will kill you all

There's nothin' you can do about it

Squirrelly wrath

Squirrelly wrath

Squirrelly wrath

You're all gonna die

You're all gonna die

Squirrelly wrath

Squirrelly wrath

Originally posted by dalem:

You are all just envious of the meetings of the Twin Cities Four. You wish you could be here and stay up Perkins Late with us.

Sure, brutally exclude me, the best damn Gaul you've ever seen. Bastards. :mad:

You're just afraid I'd kick your damn asses so bad, you'd end up clutching Papa Khan for foul smelling comfort.

BTW, this is the LAST post with this sig, thank heavens....

Originally posted by Marstov:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

You are all just envious of the meetings of the Twin Cities Four. You wish you could be here and stay up Perkins Late with us.

You're just afraid I'd kick your damn asses so bad, you'd end up clutching Papa Khan for foul smelling comfort.

BTW, this is the LAST post with this sig, thank heavens.... </font>

Originally posted by Marstov:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

BTW, this is the LAST post with this sig, thank heavens.... </font>