This Whole Peng Thread Is Wild At Heart And Challenged On Top

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Speaking of slipshod work I think I need to pay some special attention to Michael (for those who haven't been paying attention, that's Emyrs ... if it was Dorosh I'd have said Grog Dorosh). He seems out of sorts lately, taking Boo Radley to task for being trite for example ... HELLO ... ALERT THE MEDIA!

I think the lad's problem is that he's a mere Horseman of the Apocalypso and one of FOUR at that, Corpulence right?

The lad's just not feeling SPECIAL and that'll make anyone a grumpy old bear. SO ... I'm hereby appointing Michael as ... this is so exciting and a real honor for him ...

An OFFICIAL Member of The Entourage of the Justicar for Life of the Peng Challenge Thread. a.k.a The Justicariate Posse.

Easy lad, easy, I know you're trying to hold back the tears but just let them go. Nothing unmanly about that ... well, dabbing them with that lace hankie might ... nevermind.

Now to keep the tide of jealousy down I'd recommend that you decline the honor {wink, wink, nudge, nudge, say no more, eh?} PRETEND that you DON'T want the honor and you can just HAPPEN to be hanging around when I make official visits and you just HAPPEN to be opening the door when I leave and you just HAPPEN to be holding my coat and tasting my food first ... from now on. No need to get the rest of the lads riled up because THEY weren't chosen.

F*ck off.

As God Emperor of the Known and Unknown Universe, I don't need to suck up to some minor civil servant...or maybe that should be uncivil servant. No matter. The point is, I only took on the Horseman job (and it's Famine, you dolt) as a lark and to help the other boys out.

Now if you are wanting to prostrate yourself humbly before me, you'll have to take a number and get in line. Oh, and do get a bath first, will you. I don't like to get my feet dirty when I trod upon you sixth rankers.

Michael </font>

Speaking of books I just saw this on the wire:

Crawford, Texas (AP) - A tragic fire this morning

destroyed the personal library of President

George W. Bush. The fire began in the presidential

bathroom where both of the books were kept. Both of

his books have been lost. A presidential spokesman

said the president was devastated, as he had almost

finished coloring the second one.

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

[aroused and shuffling on the spot with excited hooves...]

... of course, not technically finger puppets one cannot help but be facscinated with the Clangers and whether they might be able to fit into Emrys...

clangers4.jpg

Oooh, I like that one the bestest.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Look here Eggbarf, the fact that he quoted you AT ALL is far more attention than you deserve.

And, of course, anything that a Knight of the CessPool does to YOUR post could only serve as a vast improvement.

Joe

This stuff we all know Oh Justicar . But interaction is the way we learn. How else could I help setup MrSpkr with the opportunity for a sharp and witty post.

Thank You, may I have another?

Thom

Originally posted by Boo Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo Radley:

Or use finger puppets... provided you can get them unjammed from your nose.

How did he get puppets in his nose?

Steve </font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Steve </font>

Steve </font>

Okay, after this weekend I have a new definition of "frightening experience". Here's a simple recipe for terror, as developed by me:

1. Visit dalem.

2. Allow dalem to drink alcoholic beverages.

3. Show dalem videos of dancing women in Catholic school girl outfits.

Nightmare fuel, I tell ya.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Mr. Thickie Thickerson? My Gawd man that was horrid. Do you have the neighborhood children writing your posts for you?

Joe

Why? Are you looking for new material? Scratch that... ANY material? </font>

Joe-Joe. If you will recall, if that loaf of stale pumpernickel you have between your ears is still facile enough to go back several hours, you will remember that I was originally talking to MrSpkr.

Do you seriously think I'm going to waste my "A" material on him? A misplaced Okie who thinks humorous cocktail napkins have to be studied in order to appreciate their subtle nuances??? ? People like him are what kept Hee-Haw alive.

I told him the one about Billy-Bob, Bubba and the sack of chickens and he showed surprise that I knew his cousins!

Originally posted by Marstov:

Okay, after this weekend I have a new definition of "frightening experience". Here's a simple recipe for terror, as developed by me:

1. Visit dalem.

2. Allow dalem to drink alcoholic beverages.

3. Show dalem videos of dancing women in Catholic school girl outfits.

Nightmare fuel, I tell ya.

Aww you loved every minute of it.