A crazy idea in re; Peng Challenges

37mm

Book of T-34

1. And the newbies came from the desert into the forum where the Grog’s ruled and the newbies asked ‘where are we?’

2. And the Grog’s sneered and said “don’t you know the weight in tonnes of HE per battery per hour of an average Lithuanian bombardment in 1956?”

3. And the newbies said “err well not really… but those German’s ey? Got to respect their superior bloodlines ain’t ya?”

4. And the newbies were driven from the outer boards and ended up in the realm of Peng and Peng said unto them SOD OFF!.

5. And the newbies said “why oh Great lord shall we SOD OFF?”

6. And Peng said to the newbies that they must proudly show that they have an email address & location

7. And the newbies did as Peng asked and made homes in the Pool of Cess & they tried to act as if they had a pair & used wit & style & panache

8. Yet Peng grew angry and said upon the newbies “why are you not CHALLENGING?”

9. And the newbies again did as Peng asked & they joined with the other Children of Peng & all fought bitterly. Peng became dormant

10. And then the Waffles came and begged for respect… and some of thy Children of Peng gave the Waffles this respect and Peng sent forth wild bears to slay the traitors

11. And then the Knights came & required respect… some of the Children of Peng ignored thy knights & all were smitten

12. And then the Ladies came & demanded respect… again some of the Children of Peng ignored thy ladies & again all were smitten

13. And then some of the Children of Peng became sinful & spoke bigotry to one another & the Justicar came & he banished them all to Coventry

14. And few remained of the Children of Peng, who then awoke & became angered

15. And the Children of Peng and the Knights and the Ladies and the Justicar did much to try & please Peng

16. But Peng said unto them all that they had displeased him & that he would punish them ALL for 10,000 years

17. And then the Messiah arrived with his Holy Red String of Peng & his Holy Water of Peng and he said

18. “Children of Peng… FECK OFF”

Have I mentioned that it's snowing again? HaHaHaHa! I woke up and there 4 brand new inches of snow on the ground! HaHaHaHaHaHaHa! Since then, we've gotten another inch! HAHAHAHAHA! It's the MIDDLE OF MARCH, PEOPLE!!!

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!! (Pounds fists on wall) NO MORE SNOW!!! NO MORE FECKING SNOW!!! DIE SNOW!!! DIE! DIE! DIE!

Huh... 12] The ladies came and demanded respect!!

The Ladies were present in the very first Peng Thread, we should be right up there next to numero uno...

Stoopid rules if ever I saw .....

Lady Moraine and Deputy Justicar where are you??

We await your reincarnation of the MBT and trust you'll do us proud....

Remember Joes last words...

Let the Ladies of the pool do as they please and don't listen to anything 37mm has to say ..

Or somfink like that!!!

Originally posted by **YK2**:

The Ladies were present in the very first Peng Thread, we should be right up there next to numero uno...

Let the Ladies of the pool do as they please and don't listen to anything 37mm has to say ..

Or somfink like that!!!

I thought his last words were, "AAARRRRGGGGHHHH...." followed by a wet thud.

Originally posted by **YK2**:

Or somfink like that!!!

Look I took liberties with the EXACT historical lineage I admit… but still the underlying meaning is there & righteous