The Cheery Waffle Thread: Some will understand, losers will post in the peng thread.

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seanachai all of your failings as a human being (if you even qualify as such), your successes as Herr Uber-Gnome, and your generally peavishness, all pale in comparison to the quotes in your sig.

Personal favs:

-Vegetarians fail to realize that for to truly be breakfast, pigs must die. (or sumfink like dat)

-your present sig.

Kudos to you, you horrid man. :mad: :mad:

[ July 20, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Seanachai all of your failings as a human being (if you even qualify as such), your successes as Herr Uber-Gnome, and your generally peavishness, all pale in comparison to the quotes in your sig.

Personal favs:

-Vegetarians fail to realize that for to truly be breakfast, pigs must die. (or sumfink like dat)

-your present sig.

Kudos to you, you horrid man. :mad: :mad:

[ July 20, 2004, 12:28 PM: Message edited by: mike_the_wino2 ]

Originally posted by Snarker:

Dave Ayach and me get to do a Rune scenario. One of us isn't going to be happy.

That would be you, maggot. Unless Rune has balanced this scenario as carefully as I balanced the BDLRM. My Brits are in just about the situation you would expect from a completely random arrival. Thanks Rune, great job. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've been spending far too much time over at the GF, and I feel completely filthy. Some of those guys are certifiably insane. Thanks to you all for providing a refuge from the crazies. :D:D

Kitty, how did you do on your math test? What is the point of converting metric measurements in the US? Every recipe and ingredient is already measured in ounces, cups, or inches. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Snarker:

That would be you, maggot. Unless Rune has balanced this scenario as carefully as I balanced the BDLRM. My Brits are in just about the situation you would expect from a completely random arrival. Thanks Rune, great job. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I've been spending far too much time over at the GF, and I feel completely filthy. Some of those guys are certifiably insane. Thanks to you all for providing a refuge from the crazies. :D:D

Kitty, how did you do on your math test? What is the point of converting metric measurements in the US? Every recipe and ingredient is already measured in ounces, cups, or inches. :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Dave H:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Kitty, how did you do on your math test? What is the point of converting metric measurements in the US? Every recipe and ingredient is already measured in ounces, cups, or inches. :confused: :confused: </font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Snarker:

Kitty, how did you do on your math test? What is the point of converting metric measurements in the US? Every recipe and ingredient is already measured in ounces, cups, or inches. :confused: :confused: </font>

Going to take it now. There is no point except to make us do stuff we hate. :mad:

Going to take it now. There is no point except to make us do stuff we hate. :mad:

It's because Kitty's coming to the Great White North to cook for us. This is a very important test!! I'll have 2 litres of poutine please!