**MikeyD’s BIG BIG BIG M10 TD Mod!!**

This mod was a long time comin’

U.S. M10 Tank Destroyer mod

At our favorite site of course:

cmmods.com

After much unavoidable interruption I can finally present my latest from-scratch mod - the U.S. M10 TD!

We’ve now got a proper engine deck (the default art was the petrol engined M10A1). The turret interior doesn’t look too shabby. Don’t be surprised by the look of the 3” gun breech, M10s painted their gun breeches silver. You should be able to assemble the M10 of your dreams from the wide selection of alt. art and star marking variants.

Here’s some screenshots for yah:

M10_US.jpg

M10_2.jpg

[ May 09, 2006, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]

There were 'other' projects I really should have been doing over the past weekend, but that M10 mod had been sitting 7/8ths done on my computer for 2 weeks. It was driving me crazy not being able to finish it! As it is, I have yet to see it 'in-action' in a proper game. For a lazy prson I seem to be awfully busy lately. :(;)

Oh, by the way - I'm especially fond of the vehicle's nickname. It was my best guess of a partially obscured nickname painted on the side of an M10 in an old grainy photo.

[ May 08, 2006, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: MikeyD ]